The abused girl part 5

Hey guys, so the feedback I have got so far is great, I do however want all you people who are reading to vote or comment. When I see them it makes me want to carry on with the story. I don't want to have to discontinue with it as so far i enjoy writing it. So please guys help me out here lol oh and also let me know if you want me to do a P.O.V for any of the characters.

Chapter 5:

Recap:

"No problem. Now you don't have to keep them in the main stables. They have their own little home....Hey Jessie boo what's wrong?" She asked me with so much concern in her voice I cried even more. If only she knew why I was so sad. She was one of my best friends and has done something as big as this for me. Not only for my present but because she wanted to cheer me up. Oh how much I love her...If only my dad was like this towards me.

"Layla I....I have got to tell you something...." Should I tell her I thought...

"Jess what's up? What do you need to tell me?"

"It's.....Its umm.....I just have a few problems....I have said too much. Please don't ask me about it Layla. I need time to think about things."

'Umm well....ok but you promise me you'll look after yourself? It's just that everybody's so worried about you with the way you are lately. I just want you to know I'm here for you. Just like Jade is ok?"

I couldn't manage to speak at this point. I just nodded my head and pulled her into a hug. I was so stupid. Why couldn't I just tell her? I'm sure she would understand and I don't think she would pressure me into telling anyone about what's happening. I gave out a short sigh and pulled away.

"Layla I'm going to head home so could you please sort my horses out for me? I promise I will be back tomorrow to ride with you."

"Yeah sure honey. Whatever you need. You know you only have to ask. See you Jess"

"Yeah see you later" I walked away feeling somehow tired. I don't know why or how I feel it because I hadn't done anything really. This whole situation with me and my dad is getting way out of hand now. What with that note it's all starting to drag me down. Even my friends are noticing that something is the matter with me. They have never seen me act so withdrawn away from the stuff I usually love.

+

When I arrived home there was nobody there and that's the way I liked it. I used to love been at home with mum when I didn't know my dad. That's all changed now though as I hardly ever get my mums attention these days. Her normal days consist of looking after my father and keeping house. I looked at the time. It read 2:30pm. Wow I didn't realise I had spent that much time up at the stables. Even though I never touched any of the horses I still had that smell that only they and stables could give you. It may have been from when I hugged Layla I thought to myself.

I was about to go upstairs for a shower when I decided I'd check the post it note my mum left. Strangely I had already forgotten what time they would be back. As I walked to the fridge where it was when I left I had quickly noticed that it wasn't there anymore. Weird as I'm sure it was there before. I scanned the kitchen to see if I misplaced it somewhere and I still couldn't see it. I hope I'm not losing my mind with all this stress. I was absolutely positive that it was there as I remember my mum telling me she was going to see grandma. I shrugged it off and then went to go get a shower.

When I reached the bathroom I turned on the shower to wait for the water to warm up. Then I went to my room to grab some fresh clothes. I pulled out my three quarter length jeans, a purple T-shirt and my dolly shoes. Deciding that because there was nobody home I would undress in my room. That way I could put my dirty clothes straight into my washing basket. When I was done I headed to the bathroom for my shower closing the door behind me. There was no need to lock the door as I was alone and I knew I wouldn't be disturbed.

Getting into the hot shower felt so good. They are a lot better than baths I though because at least when you're washing yourself the dirt and grime comes straight off you. Instead when you're in a bath you're laid in your own muck really. Don't get me wrong after a long day at school or a day with the horses I enjoyed a hot bath with my radox crystals in it. I just wash myself off with a very quick shower to get myself rid of what I was laid in.

When I was finished in the shower I turned off the tap but as I did that I was sure I heard a bang from downstairs. Getting out of the shower quietly I decided I would lock the bathroom door just in case. Luckily I had my towel in here already. I'd wrapped myself in the towel ready to go out to my room when I heard another loud bang. This time it sounded a lot closer to me than I would have liked. I took a deep breath and as slowly as I could I unlocked the bathroom door.

I crept into my room with my heart beating so fast I thought it would burst out of my chest. I had a lock on my door,  so as soon as I was in there I locked it up behind me. Who the heck was in my house? My mum and dad wasn't due home until later on tonight. They would also tell me that they were back. As I went to get my phone I realised I had left it downstairs when I was looking for the post it. I mentally cursed myself for being so stupid but then again how was I supposed to know that some random person would break into my home?

As I hurried to get dressed I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I finished getting my clothes on and pulled out the baseball bat I had tucked away under my bed. I kept it there as a precaution in case my dad went any further than just beatings.

The footsteps reached the top of the stairs and stared walking towards my room. When they stopped all I could hear was my heart pounding in my ears. I crept closer to the locked door hoping that it would be enough to keep the intruder out and keep me safe. Whoever it was tried the handle and when they figured that it was locked they started hammering on the door. I'm sure they was kicking it down or trying to.

"Who are you?!! What are you doing in my house?!!" I screamed at them. It probably was not the best idea I've had but I was so scared. I could see my eyes clouding over and tears threatening to spill out. All while they still tried to kick my door down. I smashed the baseball bat at the door. I figured if they knew I had a weapon to defend myself with they may just back off.

It didn't work and the next thing I knew the door came flying towards me. I went diving for cover so I wouldn't get hit with it. It was then that I saw them walk in. 

Three tall and muscular men walked in my room. They came over to me and looked at me with an evil grin on their face.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I said with my voice quivering.

"We my dear child are here on an errand for somebody who wants to speak with you. Now get up!"

"No you can't just take me! My mum and dad will be back soon. They will know I've gone and will be worried. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I bolted over my bed and out my room door. I tried going downstairs but I was too late. They grabbed me by my hair and punched me in the side of my head.

"You will do as your told you nasty girl!" That was all I had heard before my vision blacked out.

*********************************************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed it, i actually liked writing this chapter lol anyways vote/comment/fan please my lovely's

**dawn1989**