The abused girl part 16

Chapter 16 is here. Let me no what u think.

Paul's p.o.v:

When the morning rolled around, sunshine beamed through the house's grimey windows. I checked the clock, it was 6:59am. I placed my hand above the stop button on the alarm clock, and slammed it down when it went off. A few more hours and I'll be putting my master plan into action, there's no time to loose, I need this to work. I think it's time to have a small chat with Jessie, let her in on what's happening, maybe then she will realise I'm in control; there's no one to turn to in her hour of need.

I crept downstairs as quietly as I could. I didn't want the others knowing I'm telling her what's happening. I pulled the key off the hook and unlocked her door. I peered my head in, I saw her laid on the grotty sofa bed, her pain and suffering was my pleasure. Once fully in the room, I closed the door behind me, walked over to her and pulled her up by her hair. Before she could scream, I clamped my hand over her mouth.

"Make a sound and I swear to the gods I'll rip your throat box out!' I warned her, slowly taking my hand away from her mouth. I gestured for her to sit on the chair, which she did.

"Right, I have some good news, well, good news for me but no doubt heartbreaking for you" her brows furrowed in confusion.

"I'm going to say this simply, you're staying here, I'm going home for a couple of days...I have some business to attend to, that business is your beloved grandma. Now, before you think about challenging me or calling my bluff, listen to what's going to happen first. As you know, your grandma knows a little bit to much, so I'm going to help her 'loose' her memory...and if that doesn't work then I'll just have to dispose of her"

Shock passed through her face, I also saw the tiniest hint of tear rimming her eyes, then her hard face appeared. Anyone would think I'm the kidnapee and she's the kidnapper! She can challenge me all she wants but the others won't allow for mistakes, and her alone isn't enough to tackle all three of them if she had plans to escape somehow.

"Now, Jessie; any questions?" I put the question to her, even though I know I wouldn't release any vital information she could use against me.

"Yeah, I do. Why? Maybe if you didn't do this to me in the first place, and was actually a good dad, then you wouldn't feel scared that this whole ordeal your putting me through, wouldn't turn around and back fire on you. 'Cos that's the only reason you're wanting to harm her, god, even kill her! You're scared, which makes a person weak, fear controls you, it consumes every part of your being! Hell, I know this because of what you've done to me! Heed my words 'father', give up now and you won't have much do deal with....or carry on, and get caught and suffer the consequences." she threatened me with all her might. Just as I thought she would.

I grinned and started laughing like a maniac, the next thing I did had her on her knees crying like a baby. I back-handed her so hard, that she flew off the chair from the force. Serves her right, she really should learn to keep her mouth shut. I started walking towards the door but before I got there I knelt down besides Jessie.

"If you keep playing these stupid games, it won't be just your grandma in the receiving end, il put you in you're grave as well! So next time, think twice before back chatting me" With that said, I got up, walked out of the door and locked it behind me. Heading upstairs to pack the little bits and pieces I had with me, ready to drive to the airport.

Jessie's p.o.v:

What a horrible man! Kidnap and abuse is one thing but killing an innocent elderly lady is beyond belief! I really hope he gets caught, or Jason does something while he's away. I don't know how much longer I can stay cooped up in this rank, stingey room. I'm praying I can find a way out if here. Even though I'm showing him no fear, it's not meaning I'm not scared. If anything, I'm terrified, now I know he's capable of murder, his last words to me before he left had me cowering on the floor putting the fear into me. The lash across my face came with such force and such quickness, it made my face swell up, my lip bust and my nose bleed.

I sat crying on my make-shift bed, wondering why this happened to me. I just couldn't understand it, all these years I've spent thinking about what it would be like to have my dad around, what he would look like and all that stuff, but now I know he is nothing like I imagined he would be. How wrong could I have been, even my mum, who told me how kind, loving and generous he is. Yeah, like that's right, the only thing he is kind at is giving me his fist, loving my pain and generous with his beatings! I shouldn't dwell on what could have been, I should focus on getting out of this hell hole of a place.

**************************************************************************************************************************

Well bit of action here for you. And uploaded before Xmas day, if I can, il try upload the next one either tomorrow or Christmas day :-) BUT you guys got to let me know how this went and show your support by voting, and commenting. Thanks

Dawn1989