Chapter 23

Liam's POV

Sometimes I worry about us but this is really funny actually she walked into the kitchen we all got some messed up ideas so we came up with an idea Zayn was gonna come up behind ash and hug her from behind and then I was to pick her up and run round the house with her and I was to set her down and grab her arms and Niall grab her legs and thrown her into Niall's room and next well that's up to Niall

Zayn's POV

Well I went into the kitchen and did what I was to do "Niall do you have pants on?" "No I mean considering I'm not Niall and all" " Zayn! Um I kinda am with Niall you know" "oh I know" "I'm just gonna li-" and Liam ran and picked her up and just took off you could hear her scream

Liam's POV

I did as I was told I then set her down and Niall popped out of nowhere and grabbed her legs and we threw her on Niall's bed and I ran out and Niall locked the door "your welcome Niall!!!!" "Thanks Liam!!!"

Niall's POV

"What the hell was that!?" "Well as of now you aren't aloud to leave until you kiss me" "Niall!" "Come on ash" "ok" she kissed me it was more like a make out but when I tried pulling her shirt off she stopped "what?" "No" "no what ash" "I can't I don't want to what If I give in and then tomorrow you find someone prettier I don't wanna be left your all I have left" "how do I prove it to you" "what" "that I'm gonna always be here for you" "marriage but as of now I'm only 17 to you have to wait like a month if you even still love me by then" "I will prove it to you ash I really do love you" "I love you to I just don't want to be broken again" "again?" "Yea don't ask"

Ashley's POV

I got up and unlocked the door I grabbed the keys and just left probably not my smartest move considering I still have my cast on but yea I am not mad at Niall I just I needed to think I remember that day it was march in sophomore year he told me he loved me and he kept telling me until may. I danced with him and that same night he was with another girl but I need to forget that right. I have the 5 boys numbers programmed into my cell at the stop light I call Niall "hey Niall it's Ashley" "Ashley!!!! Where are you!?" "In the car" "driving?" "Yea" "stop somewhere" I started going when the light turned green "I'm going to the hospital" "no you need to stop now it is very dangerous" *screech* "ekkkkkkk!!!!!"