Chapter 9

Niall's POV

Holy crap I woke up she screamed Niall and started crying I called for the boys "You guys get down here!!!" "What do yo- oh my god what happened Niall" Liam said running down the stairs "I'm my sure she yelled my name and started to cry" I said still holding her "she hasn't told you" "she's crying man I'm not gonna ask her till she's done" you could hear her gasp for air I patted her back while Liam was talking to the others she finally choked out the words "h-he's looking f-for me" she was then pale and she stopped crying she almost looked sick she was stareing out the window and then we heard a knock she got up and ran upstairs I followed her

Liam's POV

I answered "hello" "is she here" "is who hear" "aw quit your stupid british accent boy now where is she....Ashley" "Im sorry sir I don't know an Ashley" "fine what ever you better hope your not lying to me son" "I'm not sorry" I quickly shut the door and locked it "Niall!!!!!!" "Coming!!!" He was running downstairs "Niall" "what hurry up I need too get back to-" "shut it!" "Well then what do you need" "he's looking for her" "who" I whispered "her dad" "he was just like out there right now" "yes" "what do we do" "I'm not sure but lock the doors and we are not leaving this house for a couple days keep the blinds shut too" "ok we can make that work" he said with a smirk "don't you dare Niall oh and don't tell her about any of this ok I don't want her anymore scared"

Niall's POV

Liam takes me way to seriously sometimes like I would do her........right now but not to point. I go back upstairs like really lazily and sit on my bed with Ashley and we watch the television for a bit and then I turned I off and me and Ashley just laid down I looked her in the eyes "I love you Ashley" "I love you too niall" "say it in you fake irish accent" she tried so hard it was really funny and something lit in her mind "oh my gosh I just realised I wasn't born here in London I was born way in the USA a state called Texas!." "I had a feeling you weren't from around here" "haha I know smarty but I guess for you it explains my southern accent" "sure haha I don't mind it its acctually really funny" "and you think the way you talk doesn't make me laugh" "fine you got me" "haha who was at the door Niall?" "Um a man we know its fine" "who" "don't worry about it" "um ok I guess"

Ashley's POV

Niall's acting a bit more um different than usual it kinda bothers me. "Niall what's wrong?" "Nothing why?" "Uh cause ever since you came back upstairs you seemed really nervous" "nothing it's fine your just um your well your you I wanna always please you" "good lie what ever you won't tell me so ill just drop it" "ok sorry" "it's fine" "Niall I'm tired lets go to bed" "ok come here" I rolled over to Niall he chuckled "what" "I never thought I'd meet my princess like I did" "oh yea?" "Yea but I'm just glad I finally met her" "awe" I kissed Niall and tucked my head in his chest and mumbled "I'm glad I finally have my prince" and fell asleep pretty fast.

*BEEP BEEP*

Niall's POV

"Ugh!" Ashley rolled over and stretched "what? "Sorry hon" "it's fine so what are we gonna do today" "um let's just stay home today with the boys" "ok that's fin-" and then zayn ran in with out a shirt on "IM TO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT" "zayn are you serious!" "Very serious niall" "well go on run through the rest of the house" " you know you want me" "are you drunk" "Dont Judge!" "Ill take that as a yes" "whatever!" I got up and shut the door after zayn left and I locked it when louis yelled "oooooo Niall and Ashley getting it on I see!" "Screw off louis!" "Fun killer!!!"