Chapter 13

Harry's POV

"It's fine we won't be needing anything else" ash wrote on her board "um oh Niall you can sleep on the same bed as Ashley it seems big enough" Niall just shrugged um 3 beds ill sleep on the chair I can handle it " I sat down "so what do you guys wanna do?" Ashley looked up and wrote on her board again "harry I just want to leave" "we'll you can't leave now I'm sorry you have to heal up" "help me out of the bed" she said in a low rough tone "don't talk" "just do it" "um ok" I helped her out of her bed and had her sit in a wheel chair "where do you wanna go?" "I'm hungry please get Niall before we leave" "ok......Niall get up come on" "what do you want harry oh Ashley what are you doing" "I'm hungry" "don't ta-" "I know it does hurt but writings a pain" "oh ok " "Niall she's hungry" "ok let's eat in the cafeteria" "no get my clothes I'm getting fast food I'm still craving that burger" her voice was still really rough

Niall's POV

I wish she wouldn't talk but I can't not make her talk ugh and I'm not supposed to take her out of the hospital "get crutches I'm not gonna be in a wheel chair" "please Ash for your sake stop talking" "but Niall I really wanna I re-" "no I want you to heal first" she mumbled to herself "harry could you please drive" "sure niall" we had to move fast ad we finally were out of the building "ok let's go to McDonald's" "uh ok Niall so a burger for Ashley?" "Yup" we drove and got her burger we waited till she finished to take her to the hospital "ok no more Ashley we can't leave this building" "fine" we got back to her room and the 3 boys were standing and staring "she wanted a burger" "and you didn't tell us" "get over it were here now"

Ashley's POV

I'm so tired I laid down on the bed with Niall it was a tight fit but I fell asleep pretty fast I am allowed to leave tomorrow but I can't talk for like 3 more days unless I keep trying I woke up to some way to cheerful lady she was so annoying "here's your food Ashley!" "Thanks can I leave?" "Let the doc. Come in and check on you first" I frowned and the doctor came in "can I leave" my voice sounds terrible " let me check your ribs" he get the broken ribs "wow there healing progressively faster" I smiled "so can I leave?" "Sure just watch out with your talking which one is your boyfriend" I pointed to Niall "the blond?" I shook my head and shook Niall to wake him up "what do you want babe?" "Niall I can leave!" "calm down" "ok" I looked at the doctor "watch her make sure she doesn't talk to much" "ok can do"