Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Ellie jumped when the front door knocked, and gasped as she saw Lucifer get out of bed to go and answer it she stood in front of him blocking his way. He towered over her and she sank back a little, he just shook his head and gave her an amused look.

“What are you doing?” She hissed.

“Answering the door, its some bible bashers, they’ve come to tell you that you should go to church, this should be fun.” He informed her.

“How do you know?” she asked raising an eyebrow.

He looked at her as if she was stupid and picked her up and moved her, making his way to her front door, he opened it and invited them inside. The two women and the man smiled at Ellie as Lucifer showed them into the living room.

“Hello, I’m Gerald and this is Diane and Sylvia,” the man introduced them.

Ellie smiled at them politely then glared at Lucifer, “I’m Luc this is Ellie.”

“We were just going around the neighbourhood gathering peoples thoughts, and beliefs about God. We run the church in the next street, and we hoping to gain some new followers.” He told them.

Lucifer rubbed his hands together, and Ellie winced as he sat down, “So you want to know if we believe in God?” He asked the man.

The man nodded and Lucifer smirked, “Oh yes I believe in him, Ellie and I are very religious.”

Ellie shook her head at him and sighed as the man and the two women beamed at him, “Oh that’s brilliant maybe you could come down to the church.”

Lucifer smiled at them and then pulled something out of his back pocket, Ellie couldn’t see what he was holding in his hand but when she saw the colour drain from the man she guessed it wasn’t good. She reached forward and snatched it off the man then gave him an apologetic smile.

“You have a business card?!” She yelled.

“What are you people?” The man asked, Ellie could see the way he was shaking.

“I go by many names, too many to go through, but I’m quite struck on Lucifer at the moment it’s quite you know down with the kids don’t you think?” He chuckled.

“You’re insane!” The man yelled jumping up, and the women quickly followed.

“Do come again, but leave the holy water outside I’m allergic!” He shouted after them as the bolted from the apartment.

Ellie was glaring at him when he looked over at her.

“What?” He asked.

“What? What the hell was that all about?” She screamed.

“I don’t know, a bit of fun.” He said with a shrug.

“And this?” She said waving the card.

“A joke Ellie,” he took it off her and put it back in his pocket with a sigh, that girl needed to find a sense of humour.

“Come on virgin, time to give it up,” he told her pulling her to the bedroom.

“I don’t think so!” She tried to pull away, but he trapped her between his big body and the door.

She moaned as he ran his tongue across the mark on her shoulder, and he smirked knowing the effect he was having on her. He lifted her up and wrapped her legs around his waist carrying her to the bed.

He made light work of undressing her, but he couldn’t take his eyes off her delectable body, she was flawless, perfect and all his. He kissed her and she ran her hands through his hair sighing into the kiss, knowing she was submitting to him.

“Hmm,” she moaned pulling away.

“What?” He asked, pulling his jeans down.

“Aren’t you going to use something?” She questioned, she couldn’t believe she was actually going to give it up to him.

He erupted into laughter, “Baby, I dish diseases out, I don’t carry them.”

When he pulled away from her she came around from her lustful state and shook her head, she had finally seen sense and shoved him away “No I’ve changed my mind!”

“You can’t change your mind,” he chuckled, he didn’t like being told no.

“Yes I can or it’s rape!” She hissed.

“You think I give a shit? Who you are you going to tell? God? Oh I’m so scared please don’t tell the almighty one.” He mocked.

Ellie tried to push him away, but he was too heavy, “You can’t please.” She begged.

“Ellie you made a deal with the devil, you don’t have to shake on it for it to be true.”

When she started to cry he moved away from her angrily, “Your side of the deal just fell apart, so mine no longer stands your coming with me tonight!”

Ellie’s eyes widened and she shook her head furiously, “No please I’m sorry please!”

Lucifer scowled at her, “Begging is really not an attractive trait.”

She suddenly straightened up at that and without even thinking about it she punched him right in his nose, it felt as though her fist had just shattered and when she looked at him he looked furious.

“You little bitch!” he hissed rubbing his nose, it didn’t hurt him really, he was just being a drama queen and he knew it.

Ellie gasped as his eyes took on an angry red, and the room seemed to get colder and colder until she could see her breath in front of her face. She gasped and shivered pulling the sheets around herself as the whole room filled with ice.

“Stop it!” she begged, her lips were turning blue and she couldn’t feel her fingers.

Lucifer narrowed his eyes at her then clicked his fingers and Ellie felt the heat start to seep back into her freezing body. She didn’t want to imagine what he was like when he was truly angry if this was just a little tantrum.

“You better start showing me some respect woman, because there is only so much I will put up with. I will allow you one month with your family after that you are mine willing or not!” he roared before he vanished.

Vote, comment Fan. also have another story if anyone is intersted in vampire stories check it out :)