Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Ellie felt cold and uncomfortable after he had gone and she didn’t like it, she got out of bed and turned the heating up and looked at her shoulder in the mirror. There were no teeth marks but there was a strange symbol, she ran her hand over the raised skin and whimpered. She covered it back up and grabbed her gown that was hanging from the door and wrapped herself up in it, she was suddenly freezing.

“Cold?” He asked as he appeared before her, she gasped and jumped back.

“Stop doing that!” She screamed in frustration, she really did wish he would stop appearing and disappearing like that it was unnerving.

Lucifer chuckled and followed her back to the bed, she got in and he got in with her. She raised her eyebrows at him and huffed, folding her arms across her chest.

“And just what is it you think you’re doing?” She snapped.

“What does it look like,” he told her.

“It looks like you’re in my bed!” She screeched, she was growing tired of his sarcasam.

“Then you would be correct, now shut up and turn that light off.”

He had to be joking, he couldn’t possibly be staying there with her, didn’t he have things to do she wondered angrily. She watched in disbelief as he got himself comfortable.

“No nothing at all baby, I’m all yours,” he told her with a wink.

“Don’t baby me. Are you reading my mind?” She asked, unable to believe he was rude enough to not even allow her the privacy of her thoughts.

He chuckled and pulled his t-shirt over his head revealing, a tight chest with defined abs and just a light dusting of hair on his chest. She ached to reach over and touch him, but resisted the urge and quickly looked away. Why did he have to be so damn irresistible, why couldn’t he have had horns and a tail like the stories all said he had, she was sure she wouldn’t want to be anywhere near him then.

“Of course I read your mind. There’s no need to be shy, you will know my body with your eyes closed soon enough.” He informed her.

What was that supposed to mean, she still hadn’t asked him why he had claimed her or whatever it was he had done. Why did he call it claiming all she thought he had done was bitten a chunk out of her shoulder. Why her, why not Amy, Sarah or gobby Gabby.

“I don’t understand what you want from me?” She hissed lying down.

“I want you, mind, body and soul.” He whispered huskily, his eyes raking over her body.

Her eyes widened at that, he expected her to have sex with him. No way was she having sex with the devil, she would probably end up pregnant with some evil child like the one out of that film the omen that would try to kill her every time her back was turned.

She jumped out of the bed and ran to the front door, she could hear him chuckling from the bed, he wouldn’t be laughing when he realised she was leaving she thought bitterly. She opened the front door and ran outside, she got all the way to the bottom of the road and when she saw people staring at her she realised she was still wearing her pajamas’s. She turned around and ran back to her apartment with a huff, why didn’t she notice that before she wondered.

“Back so soon love!” He shouted from her bedroom.

She stormed into the bedroom and stamped her foot at him, “Get out!”

He roared with laughter at her, she was getting sick of hearing him laughing at her all the time. She didn’t care whether he was the devil, or satan, or Lucifer or whatever he called himself she wanted rid.

“I’m getting a priest, yeah that’s what I’m going to do, an exorcism!” She yelled.

“An exorcism?” he choked, then burst into a fit of laughter. “Oh please give me some credit Ellie, you really think I’m that easy to get rid of I’m not a demon, I’m the devil.”

Ellie sank down onto the floor, if he was telling the truth which he probably was then she was well and truly stuck. She bit on her bottom lip and looked up at him.

“What if I make a deal with you?” She asked.

He looked curious and sat up, “I’m listening.”

“Just give me ten more years with my friends and family, and then I’ll do whatever you want.” She begged.

He shook his head, “No, here’s what I’ll do, you give me your virginity now and I’ll give you five years with your family.”

“My virginity?” She gasped.

“Yes, you’re not giving it to anyone else, you’ll never be with another man Ellie there will only ever be me,” he told her seriously.

“So I’ll never experience love?” she whispered, but it was more to herself.

“Of course you will you foolish girl. I’m not incapable of love and emotion I just chose not to use it, but for you I could make an exception.”

She wanted to curl up and die, that was his offer? His love, the love of the most evil thing to ever exist. She started to sob and wrapped her arms around her knees. He didn’t move from the bed, he just sat there staring at her with those unfathomable eyes, those cold evil eyes.

“I hate you, you bastard!” She yelled.

He seemed amused by her outburst, “Oh that’s nice, see we’re getting along just fine.”

“Oh go to hell!” She screamed and then slapped her hand on her head when she realised what she had just said.

“I’ve already told you I’m not going anywhere yet,” he chuckled.

He watched her in amusement as she jumped up and started searching through a box, and he nearly fell off the bed laughing when she pulled a bible out.

“You know what you can do with that don’t you?” He told her.

“What?” She hissed throwing it at him.

He caught it and rolled his eyes, “Wipe your ass on it, cause that’s all its good for, have you seen how they portray me in this thing, it’s an insult!”

Ellie banged the back of her head against the wall, “I don’t believe this!”

“It really doesn’t paint me in a good light does it?” he said with a sigh as he opened it and started to tear the pages out, screwing them up and then with a flick of his finger the pages erupted into flames.

“You’re going to burn my apartment down!” She shouted.

“Don’t be so stupid,” he sighed.

She huffed and stormed into the bathroom slamming the door, what was she going to do she had the devil sitting on her bed, claiming that she was his and he wanted her virginity.

God damn it she wished she had been good as a child, it must have been that time that she kicked Mrs. Adams’s cat because it scratched her or it could have been the time she hid her dad’s glasses and he tripped over the dog and knocked himself out. Oh what was she thinking it had to be the time she put salt in her mother’s coffee instead of sugar because she was sick of making them.

“I’m sorry that I was such a pain in the arse when I was a child, but eternity with the devil, really God that punishment seems a bit extreme!” she hissed.

Lucifer was standing outside the bathroom door chuckling, she amused him in a way no other had before, but if she kept banging on about God then there were going to be some serious problems. If there was one thing he couldn’t stand it was him, and he would only put up with hearing his name so many times before he got angry.