What the hell is going on in that town? Pt 3.9

A/N: grab some popcorn and get comfy 'cuz this is a long ass chapter.

⚜️

Two days, it's been two days since Stiles or evil Stiles have been missing, it's been two days since she made the spell that cause his disappearance, it's two days since Issac got electrocuted and two days since Aurora started acting weird.

The girl has been on the edge, angry, irritated and the fact that she hadn't sleep for the past days doesn't help at all.

But anger is not all the green eyed girl felt; right now, as she walks through the hospital to visit Issac with her mom and brother she can't help but feel guilty.

Evil Stiles had done that and now he is out there doing god's know what and no one can find him because of her.

Aurora could have done something, she had a choice, she could have stop him but she didn't and she was drowning in guilt. She hated herself.

But then Aurora thought more about the situation and came to the conclusion that the one who started it all was the stupid Alpha pack, if they hadn't come Jennifer would haven't come either and none of this would have happened but no they came for Scott, it's always Scott.

Scott is also the responsable everything that has been happening, he could have also stop him, Stiles told him that he was feeling bad, he told him about his nightmares, Scott saw how bad it was affecting him but he didn't do a thing. He preferred to save the stupid coyote. So selfish. She loathes his stupid hero complex. She hated him.

Therefore she decided to not tell him what she did, despite the guilt she doesn't think he deserves to know, she wanted to see him stress, worried, she wanted to see him on the edge.

Her train of thought was cut short by the voice of the one she hated the most at the moment.

"Have you been here all night?" Asked Scott.

Allison nods waking up from her slumber "Yeah... They won't let me see him because I'm not family. I told them he doesn't have any..."

"He's got us..." said Melissa

"And mom's got a key card." Adds Aurora.

Melissa opens the door to Isaac's isolation room and tells them to be quick.

Aurora, Scott and Allison walk forward cautiously, Aurora saw as Allison take Scott's hand as they approach together making her roll her eyes in distain.

"Wait, isn't he supposed to be healing by now?" Asked Aurora looking down to a burn off Issac.

"Yes, I don't understand why he's not" Scott touches Isaac's blackened arm.

"Is he in pain?" Allison asks the werewolf worriedly.

Scott nods and draws some of the pain out until it hurts so much he can't stand it. Aurora watches with the slightest satisfaction, it's the least he could do, while Allison looks worried for both werewolf.

"It won't heal him, but it helps with the pain."Scott says panting.

Allison gets suddenly serious looking over Issac's body and asks "Did Stiles really do this?"

Scott shakes his head "Whatever's controlling him did it-- whatever's inside him."

"It's the nogitsune, honestly Scott how the hell did you even forgot?" Snapped Aurora rolling her green eyes making Scott frown at her hostile attitude towards him.