What the hell is going on in that town? Pt 4.2

Aurora Mikaelson- 70

Mikaelson- 70

70

It turns out Allison was the key to decipher the the first part of a hit list or rather Deadpool of supernatural people in Beacon Hills.

Lydia Martin - 20m, Scott McCall - 25m,
Derek Hale - 15m and of course Aurora Mikaelson- 70m.

The pack wasn't as stunned as Aurora, they knew about her being adopted, with exception of Malia and Liam whom Scott explained the circumstances. They were surprised to know her real last name and the big amount of money she is worth.

Aurora on the other hand was freaking out. She didn't know how the persons or person responsible for this knew about her. But it freaked her out. And on top of that she is worth more then anyone else on the list.

Currently the green eyes girl was at Lydia's lake house again, she had to stay with the red head to try and figure out the key of the second part of the list.

While Lydia was trying to find the other two keys the way she did the first, with the record player, Aurora was doodling in a book absently, she had done that for hours, her mind was still on the list.

Kol was seething. "You have to be kidding me? A bloody Deadpool? I have seen her almost die at hands of the supernatural, now I have to see her almost die at hands of assassins?"

Her runs a hand over his hair.

"I'm sure she will be fine. You have seen her survive all that, she is strong. She'll get through it" said Freya.

"She's a Mikaelson brother" Rebekah added.

Kol sighs heavily and nods "She's a Mikaelson"

They turn back to the vision just in time to see Kira gently taking Aurora's sketch book out of the girls hand.

"I think you two had enough for today" said the kitsune.

Aurora runs a hand over her face and nods and turns to Lydia's who had a frown plaster in her face looking at the record player.

The green eyed girl walked toward her and nudge her earning her attention from the player "Hey, we'll find the key Brain. Don't worry"

Lydia's smiles warmly at her. "I know but it's just frustrating."

Aurora nods "I know but we'll eventually find it."

"Better be soon though. I want to know how much I'm worth." Said Malia cutting through the two banshees moment.

Kira left the girl at her house, Scott still in the police department with Stiles and her mom was getting ready to work.

Aurora made her way to her room and throw herself on the bed. She stayed looking at the ceiling debating wether looking at the files under her mattress or not when a knock on her door cut her thoughts.

She looked at her door to see her mom wearing her nurse uniform "Want to talk about it?"

"No..." Aurora replied sitting up .

Melissa moves to sit next to her "Sweetie, I want you to know that no matter what that list said, no matter what name you have Mikaelson or McCall your still my daughter and nothing will change that. Blood or not"

Aurora smiles warmly at her, there is a sad tone in that smile before hugging her tightly "Thanks mom"

"Scott and I love you Aurora, nothing will change that" her mom mutter as she caressing her hair.