What the hell is going on in that town? Pt 4.1

It's been a few days since the whole Derek thing, it turns out Kate did find a way into her house and knocked her out, to which Aurora was salty about.

Derek went back to his normal self, the werewolf said he didn't remember anything from his hours as a youngster, much to Aurora relied but she will avoid him as much as possible.

That night when Derek went back to himself, someone stole 117 million dollars from Peter. Aurora thought it was hilarious. Karma's a bitch.

At the current moment the green eyed girl was at Corey's house, it was late at night and both teens were studying in the boys room, they had a chemistry quiz the next day and Aurora was helping him.

The girl was laying in the bed eating skittles while Corey was sitting in the floor looking over the book.

"Okay, so the units of measurement are Length, Area, Volume, Mass, Density and Temperature." Said Corey to which Aurora nod abstinently while she shove skittle into her mouth.

Corey read quickly the pages of his book before turning to Aurora with a determinate face. "I'm ready, test me"

"That's what she said" mutter Aurora earning a flat look from the boy. "Though crowd"

She hold her hand up mocking surrender and sit up looking at her book "Prepare 500 mL of a 1.0 M solution of potassium chloride that is 93.0% pure. The gram formula weight of potassium chloride is 74.56 g/mol."

Corey wrote down what Aurora told him and started answering, after a few minutes he gave him the paper and looks it over and shakes her head.

"No, look it's pretty easy " she moves to the edge of the bed so she could show Corey the solution.

"You only have to calculate the mass of impure potassium chloride needed. The mass of impure potassium chloride = M pure × V pure × gram formula weight / percent purity." She grab a pencil and wrote the right solution on it.

Corey groan and hit his head with his book "This is impossible, let me see your notes again"

"Here" she gave him her notebook while opening a package of Takis fire.

"Ro, the hell is this?" Said Corey confused earning the girls attention.

"I know the words are a bit messy but I told you I was in a hurryyy" she trails off as she looks at her notes.

Instead of formulas and problems, her notebook was filled with random letters and numbers she didn't realized she wrote. There was pages of pages of that.

"Well?" Asked Corey

"Uh- This is my doodling notebook, I must have confused it with chemistry one, sorry" Aurora lied and took the book out of his hands. She decided that she'll talk to Scott about it tomorrow.

Corey sighs "it doesn't matter anyway, I'm going to suck tomorrow"

"Hey no, I mean you will suck but you still try" shrugged the girl causing a glare from Corey.

"I'm sorry miss perfect but not all of us have a high GPA" He grabbed a pillow and hit her.

She narrow her eyes at him and grabs a pillow herself and hit him back, soon both teens began a pillow fight forgetting about chemistry.