Goodbye Scott

19K words, buckle up.

It's bittersweet to think about the damage that we do

It's bittersweet to think about the damage that we do. 'Cause I was going down, but I was doing it with you. Yeah, everything we broke, and all the trouble that we made.
But I say that I hate you with a smile on my face.

Favorite Crime|| Olivia Rodrigo

Oh, brother, we'll go deeper than the ink
Beneath the skin of our tattoos
Though we don't share the same blood
You're my brother and I love you that's the truth.

Brother|| Kodaline

Beacon Hills has always been Aurora's home, from the worst of her childhood to her unusual teenage years, the place where her family was, her friends, her school, the many memories, some good some bad.

Beacon Hills has always been her life.

Yet, here she was, in a car with her newfound family on the way to the airport to get to Virginia more specifically to a town called Mystic Falls where her new school was waiting for her.

"Are you sure you want to do this, darling?" Kol asks, glancing at his daughter before glancing at his wife "We can always stay, I can teach you a lot more than whatever that school does. I'll make an astounding professor, wouldn't you think honey?"

"No," Davina deadpanned, smirking at him,  "I would make an astounding professor, you would be a troublesome student."

  "Oh, I know," Kol grins mischievously at her and winks

Aurora fake gags " Keep it PG for the kids on the back,"

Kol and Davina chuckle. "Listen, darling, I'm serious. If you are not ready we can turn the car back around or perhaps we can go to Paris, Milan, Arabia, Seoul... it's your choice,"

She sighs looking at the window, they had passed the sheriff station "... No I'm ready. It's time to move on,"

Leaving Beacon Hills was never in Aurora's plans, the thought never crossed her mind. She was happy in Beacon hills or so she thought.

It was a night of summer, Scott was out with Stiles, probably helping the boy with his broken-down jeep, Melissa is most likely in the hospital, and Aurora, she currently was dancing her heart out with her best friend, Corey, at a new club 'The Sinema'

Gimme Gimme Gimme by Syzz was playing in the background, Corey took one of the too many shots and started to jump as the beat dropped. Aurora laughed as she watched the scene of her intoxicated friend.

"That'll be another ten dollars," said the same voice of a familiar server.

She had served them a few nights before, instilling an annoyed tone. The server is around their age, which makes Aurora wonder how she was even working at a club. She is a pretty tall, slender girl with brown hair, brown eyes, and olive-toned skin.