Last chapter.

Boooo. It's the last chapter😭 well I hope you guys enjoyed this book. I feel like a part of me is ending😂 but I mean there's gonna be a sequel so it should be okay . Anyways . Enjoy the last chapter ever for this book and I'm sorry if it's short😁
_________________________________

|| Austins POV ||

We drove to Veronica's and I couldn't stop thinking about my memories with Keaton.

The first time I ever seen her I couldn't take my eyes off of her . She was so beautiful even in those rags. Her smile warmed me from down the road . Literally I could feel it get warmer right before she got there. When we went swimming after she came back she had me feeling some type of way. When I kissed her for the first time I knew she was the one. When we went into my treehouse and looked at the stars and we started talking about my dad and mema was one of the best nights because I could call her mine. I remember when she used to sneak out of the house to come see me in the middle of the night. And when we went to six flags that one time and she was braver than I was . God i miss her so much. I miss her so fucking much already..

" Austin cmon.. " my mom said

I got out and walked up to the house.

We knocked and Veronica opened the door.

" Hello. " Veronica sighed slightly smiling. Just a friendly welcome smile.

We smiled a weak smile and walked in. I walked into the kitchen and I looked out in the back yard. I saw all of us in the pool swimming the day she came back. I walked into the living room and saw Keaton and I laying in the chair together. I took a deep breath and walked upstairs. I walked into her room and saw all the memories flood back.

" Austin it's probably not a good idea to be in here." I heard Sam say.

" I miss her Sam.. " I said tears falling down my face.

" I know Austin .. " she said in a shaky voice .

I turned around and saw tears in her eyes . I held out my arms and she ran into them.

I hugged her tightly and let it out. I couldn't stop myself. I was full on bawling. It had been the most I had cried since my mema died. I can't believe she was gone.

" This is just a dream. I'm gonna wake up from this and Keaton is gonna be laying in her bed and I'm gonna wake her up and I'm gonna tell her how much I love her . "

" No Austin .. She's not gonna wake up .. " Sam said

" Yes she is . This all just a dream !" I said a little loudly .

" No it's not Austin .. " Sam said

I let go and walked to her bed .

" This is just a nightmare. I'm sleeping in my room and I'm gonna wake up any second ! " I yelled

" No Austin.. Your in reality and Keaton is dead . " she said

" No your lying to me.. " I said tears filling my eyes.

" No I'm not Austin.. " she said a few tears falling from her eyes.

" Yes you are.. " I whispered a few tears falling from my eyes .

" I wish I was Austin .. I wish I was.." She whispered.

I shook my head no and put my head in my hands.

" Cmon Austin .. Mom wants us downstairs .. " Sam said

I stood up and we walked downstairs.

" Alright. " my mom said standing up than walked over to us.