S3 EP 6 ! "LaVaughna Campbell is Not My Lover"

season 3, episode 6

'LaVaughna Campbell is Not My Lover'

Tanai irritatedly walked over to the front door. She was in the middle of taking a shower but it got interrupted due to a knocking on the door that had been going on for five minutes.

"Who is it?" Tanai asked once she reached the door. "Open it and find out!" The excited sounding voice replied. Tanai rolled her eyes before unlocking the door and swinging it open.

The identical looking young woman snatched her Versace shades off and grinned. "Cousinnn! I missed you!" Tanai's twin cousin, LaVaughna, pulled her in for a hug, but Tanai pushed her off.

"Why are you here? Thought you went Hollywood. Literally." Tanai crossed her arms. LaVaughna brushed past her and walked in the house, "I can't visit my family?" She joked. "Where's my mom?"

"At the grocery store," Tanai replied before adding, "I'm going back upstairs." She went up the stairs and LaVaughna sighed in relief due to the fact that she didn't have to carry her own bags anymore.

She smoothed out her outfit, which was a hot pink crop top slightly covered by a black leather jacket. She wore fishnet stockings and a skirt to match her shirt. The doorbell rang and her 6-inch hot pink pumps clacked along the floor tiles as she walked over to it, pulling it open.

DeVante walked in and grabbed her by her waist, "I missed you." He leaned in and their lips locked, moving in sync.

Tanai came back downstairs in her robe and grabbed two pillows once she saw what was happening. She threw both of them, decking both LaVaughna and DeVante making them pull away. DeVante looked at Tanai, down at LaVaughna, then back at Tanai in confusion. "Wait—"

"I'm confused," DeVante stated as he kept staring at both Tanai and LaVaughna.

Tanai sighed and rolled her eyes. "This is my twin cousin, LaVaughna." LaVaughna smiled and inched closer to DeVante, "Yeah, and your name is?"

Tanai stepped in front of him, "Off limits. Back up."

"So how am I supposed to tell y'all apart?" DeVante tried to ignore LaVaughna's seductive glare. "Well, my hair's longer, I'm taller and a lil' bit thicker." LaVaughna smirked.

"And my voice is deeper, I'm smarter, classier, prettier, and I don't have whore tendencies." Tanai mumbled the last part before pulling DeVante to the side. "She may seem innocent, but try to avoid her at all times."

DeVante nodded. "Got you." Tanai put her hand on her hip, "I'm not playin' with you, De. If I come back down here and see you and Barbie kissing again, I'm beating both of y'all asses."

"I said I got you."

"Good. I'm going to go change." Tanai grabbed De's ears and placed a kiss on his lips, mugging her cousin before going back up the stairs.

LaVaughna stretched, her crop top rising. "I have too many heavy things of mine to carry upstairs by myself. Can you help me?" She asked softly.

DeVante tried his hardest to ignore her but then she stepped in front of him and pouted. "Pweaseeeee?"

"Aight," DeVante gave in before taking hold of all her bags. "Don't try anything." He stated walking up the steps.