S2 EP 2 ! "Where's my Keys?"

season 2, episode 2

"WHERE'S MY KEYS?"

...

"I need to get me a tenderoni, I been single for way too long," K-Ci stressed to Dalvin. 

"Maybe if you looked better, that wouldn't be an issue." Darlene walked past them, going into the kitchen. K-Ci rolled his eyes as Dalvin patted his back, "You have to wait for love to come to you, be patient! I don't have a girlfriend, and thats alright."

K-Ci gave Dalvin a look. "And I see why you don't have one." He walked down the steps leading into the basement, leaving Dalvin on the couch by himself, confused.

He decided to get up and follow him down there, "I don't get it, can you tell me why?"

·

"So what movies are out right now?" DeVante asked. Him & JoJo were playing toss with a pair of rolled up socks.

"Some chick flick called 'Here Lies my Heart and Soul', that comedy with Dan Aykroyd and Eddie Murphy, and 'CreepWalkers' which comes out tomorrow," K-Ci replied.

DeVante scrunched his face up, "That chick flick is out, fasho!"

"We can go see that comedy movie." JoJo said as he threw the ball of socks at DeVante, which hit him on his forehead.

"I thought about seeing that too." K-Ci nodded.

"Why don't we see 'CreepWalkers'?" Dalvin asked. K-Ci, JoJo, and DeVante shared looks.

"Its a scary movie." JoJo blinked. "And we don't like watching scary movies with you." DeVante added on.

"Why?"

K-Ci decided to answer Dalvin's question, "Cause everytime we watch a scary movie, you get scared."

"I'm too old to get scared at scary movies." Dalvin told the three. "Whats this scary movie about anyway?"

"This family of five falls asleep, they're incapable of knowing what they're doing. It turns bloody in the midst of it." K-Ci said to Dalvin.

"Y'all think Imma be scared of that? Y'all must not know me as well as y'all thought y'all did." Dalvin scoffed and flagged the three, as they shared similar looks once again.

·

It was later that night, and Joel, DeVante and K-Ci were attempting to go to sleep. Dalvin kept getting in the way of that though, because he was freestyling.

"Yo! The name is Dal, and you know I'm raisin' hell, I keep it clean but I could get real dirty, got a couple shorties cause they easy and thirsty-"

His rap was cut short by JoJo. "And my name is JoJo and if you don't shut the hell up, Imma beat you like I'm a pimp and you're a runaway hoe!"

"That's abuse." Dalvin pointed out.

"Just go to sleep!" K-Ci yelled.

"I ain't tired."

"Well count sheep, or sneakers. Do somethin'." DeVante intervened.

"I'll try." Dalvin said as he got comfortable on the couch. After a couple seconds, he began to beat-box, but stopped after he saw the other three young men giving him death glares.

·

Dalvin eventually got to sleep, and it was peaceful for the most part. He was unaware of the things he was doing while he was unconscious, though.

He was doing the unnecessary. Turning the water on in the kitchen just to turn it off again, leaving the refrigerator open, and more. Dalvin realized he had to go to the bathroom, but he was sleepwalking, so he wasn't  really bothering anyone, just yet.

K-Ci was sleeping peacefully. He was dreaming about being in an En Vogue music video, as the love interest for all four members.

Cindy was about to plant a kiss on him when liquid splashing on his face made him jump out of his sleep. It most definitely ain't taste like water. Dalvin had mistaken him for a toilet.

"Dalvin, I should-" K-Ci cut his sentence off when Dalvin stepped on JoJo's chest, trying to go back over to the recliner. He damn near knocked all the wind out of JoJo, making him cough harshly.

K-Ci stared at his brother as he coughed. "What the hell was that?" He questioned, K-Ci pointed to Dalvin who was light snoring.

JoJo sniffed the air, "Eww. It smells like something hella strong in here. You smell that?"

K-Ci stared at JoJo for around five seconds before getting up and bolting to the bathroom.

Even after K-Ci returned from the bathroom and him & JoJo fell asleep again, Dalvin continued to sleepwalk within the night.

·

It was the afternoon now, and the movie started at 2:31. The quartet was just about ready to to, they were waiting on DeVante to come back downstairs.

"I feel energized as ever. I slept great last night." Dalvin told K-Ci and JoJo as he got weird looks from them.

"I wonder why! You was walkin' around here steppin' on me and damn near took me up outta here!" JoJo pointed in Dalvin's face.

"And you pissed on me! You glad I ain't kill you in your sleep!" K-Ci joined in the conversation.

"Well lets just be glad he ain't do anything to me." DeVante said as he jogged down the steps.

"Well I'm sorry! I wasn't conscious so I ain't know what I was doing." Dalvin cleared up.

K-Ci shook his head, "Well as long as you don't do anything irritating at the movie, its all good."

Dalvin nodded and put his hand on his stomach. DeVante rummaged through the coffee table.

"Why aren't we heading to the car? Why are we still standing here?" JoJo questioned.

"I can't find my keys." DeVante told them.

Dalvin continued to rub his stomach, "My stomach hurts."

K-Ci, JoJo & DeVante shared looks before looking at Dalvin, because they already know where they keys went.

Welp, no movie for them.

·

Hey kids !
I apologize for not dropping a new episode in damn near 3 months, I ain't have my phone most of the time ! But I'm back & I'm better, I promise !
I love you, mwuah !
- UnbeWeaveable ✨.