S5 EP 7 ! "Sick & Tired of Being Sick & Tired"

season 5, episode 7

"Sick & Tired of Being Sick & Tired"

"Mommy, I want dessert!" A little boy who had to be at least six years old said to his mother, who resided behind the counter of her own bakery.

"You can't have no dessert cause you have a cold," she told her son.

"I feel better now!" The little boy sneezed. "I promise!"

The mother eyed her son a certain way. "Mmhm, sure you do. Now go to the back so you don't spread your sickness."

Dalvin was in this bakery too, but he paid no attention to the sick child because he was too busy looking at the cookie section on the other side of the store.

"Okay!" Before the little boy ran off to the back, he wiped his snotty nose then bent down to take a lick of the icing on top of a red velvet cupcake.

Dalvin went over to the counter and placed a bag of gingerbread cookies down. That was gonna be all that he'd buy but then he spotted the cupcake that the little boy had licked.

"Lemme get that cupcake right there too, please. The red velvet one."

"You got it!" The woman grabbed the desserts and began to ring him up.

"I don't feel goooooooodddddd," Dalvin dragged out for the 67th time. He laid in his hotel bed with puffy eyes and a runny nose.

"Nobody cares," K-Ci mumbled. "How many times you gon' say it?"

"Until somebody does care."

"You can't stay in bed forever cause we got a show tonight," DeVante notified.

Dalvin sniffed. "I ain't going to the show and neither are y'all cause I canceled it and told them we wasn't gon' be there."

"You did what?" JoJo entered the conversation distastefully.

"I said I cancelled the show," Dalvin repeated. "I don't want y'all performing without me cause I don't wanna miss anything. Besides, imma need y'all here to take care of me."

K-Ci scoffed. "I'm a grown ass man. I ain't 'bout to be taking care of another grown ass man."

"Don't you got a girlfriend for that?" DeVante questioned.

Subsequently, there was a knock on the door which JoJo pulled open. Kass busted in and shoved K-Ci into the wall before running straight over to Dalvin, wrapping her arms around his weak frame.

"Awwww, my baby is sick! Poor thing!"

"You came here to take care of me?" Dalvin pouted.

"Hell nah, you ain't about to get me sick. I came to give you these crackers and this ginger ale," Kass pulled the items out of her bag passing them over to him. "Tell Nai to make you some tea when you see her. Feel better!"

Kass left out the hotel and Dalvin wasted no time on twisting the cap off his soda, chugging it down.

"Can one of you make me some soup?"