☾0.17| My Boyfriend

It had been a few months sense Harry, Hermione, and Ron had been off into the world

It had been a few months sense Harry, Hermione, and Ron had been off into the world. Salem felt lost and empty without them here, the three were her main source of happiness recently and then they were gone completely. Hogwarts started up again, Salem didn't go, she couldn't bar to show up there without any of them, walk past the Room Of Requirments and not think of Draco. Not to mention hundred of Death Eaters where after her at this point, thankfully Molly had found multiple places to hide her when they'd attacked.

She was scared in all honest, she didn't know how people would react. The word about Draco and Salem spread quickly after he disappeared, one of the younger years opened their mouth about seeing the two oddly close on Christmas Eve. Naturally, rumors spread like wildfire about the two and Salem wasn't sure she could face them alone.

Molly didn't mind her staying at the burrow, she quite enjoyed the company of Salem and Callon while Ginny and Ron were gone. Salem stayed in Ron's room, finding it comforting and knew he wouldn't mind her keeping his bed warm until he was back. She used her time off to track more death eater attacks, stacks and stacks of newspapers in the corner of her and Ron's room of every event that happened.

She didn't get much, but it got her closer to Draco and that's all she wanted.

Salem had the idea ever sense the trio disappeared, she knew exactly what she needed to do and how it would work. Salem didn't expect it to take as long as it did, didn't expect it to keep her awake at night as horrible as it did. But finally she tracked enough information, finally she had mastered spells and learned basic combat good enough to do what she did.

Ron's heart beat in the Heartbeat Charm.

Leaving a note for Callon by their bedside table, Salem pulled on the Slytherin sweater incase it was cold. She figured her friends with be hungry, dirty, and maybe even cold. She packed enough for each of them to clean and eat and stay warm. A deep breath, it's all she needed, another deep breath while gripping the charm in her hand.

Pressing down on the charm, Ron's heartbeat could be felt in her hand.

Suddenly Salem was no long in the burrow, she was no longer inside the warmth and comfort of a room. Instead she had landed ontop of a redhead boy in the middle of the forest.

"Salem?" Ron asked as he groaned in pain while looking up at her. Salem couldn't say anything, grinning widely and gripping him in a hug, "Bloody hell, bout time you show up."

"I'm sorry, I had to get things sorted out." Salem said as she continued to hug him, all to long since they'd been apart, "You're filthy."

"Oh, appreciate it." Ron asked as she filled rolled off of him as they stood, "What took you so long?"

"I had to track the death eaters a bit more, so I could save you three and Draco at the same time. Where's Hermione and Harry?" Salem asked, taking note of the two not anywhere around in the empty, silent, and chilling forest.