⁵ SEE YOU ON SATURDAY!

CHAPTER FIVE

・・・

"SO... SEE YOU ON SATURDAY, THEN?" Todoroki asked you, scratching the back of his hair.

After he had asked you about going on a date, which he had referred to as 'day', which you corrected shortly afterwards, you two had an agreement to go out on Saturday this week.

"Yep! But... are you not going back to the dorms with me...?" You asked.

"No. I'm visiting the hospital today." He replied.

"Ah, okay..." You didn't ask for any more explanation from him as you considered the fact that it might be too private to ask him, and you two aren't that close to be asking about personal matters.

"Do you want me to accompany you to the dorms?" He suddenly asked, which took you back.

"N-No! You don't have to!" You disagreed, waving your hands profusely as you rejected his offer. He nodded slowly at your answer.

"Well, I'll have to go now, Todoroki. Stay safe on your way to the hospital!" You waved at him before turning around to go back to the dorms.

Before you could even walk another step, someone grabbed your wrist which made you stop in your tracks as you looked at the person confusedly.

"What's wrong, Todoroki?" You asked, confusion written all over your face.

He looked hesitant himself as he replied to you.

"Can I get your number...?"

You felt your cheeks heat up at what he said but before you could open your mouth to reply, he spoke first.

"Ah, it's so I can contact you. I don't have you in my contacts yet," He explained, which made you let out a small 'oh' as you felt slightly disappointed.

You found it weird. He can just go knock at your room or you can go to his room, but then again, it was also reasonable at the same time.

You'll need his number too, anyways.

"Yeah, sure," You exchanged numbers either way, with him typing out his number on your phone while you typed yours. You saved your contact name on his phone as (Last Name), with him doing the same.

"Okay, goodbye." He gave you back your phone and you to him.

"Bye!" You waved at him with a smile. You felt your smile grow as you saw him waving back to you.

"Bye,"

Once you reached the dorms, you went to your room. It was already six in the evening, so you decided to have dinner and did your skincare after taking a bath.

While you were doing your skincare, your phone had a notification which you glanced over.

It was a notification from Todoroki.

Todoroki
Where do you wanna go on Saturday?

Your eyes widened and you panicked as you quickly washed your slippery hands, drying your hands with your robe afterwards. You completely forgot that you only agreed to go on Saturday with him a few hours ago, so you were surprised when he texted you. You opened your phone and replied to him.

You
what about you ?? where do you wanna g o
go*

You cringed at the text you sent him. It sounded way too casual for your liking, but you couldn't do anything about it as your screen was slippery because of your half-wet hands. You saw the chat bubbles indicating that he was typing a message.

You quickly exited the iMessage app and closed your phone, placing it on the counter as you slapped your cheeks.

When you heard the little ding! notification, you quickly glanced at the reply out of nervousness.

Todoroki
I don't mind anywhere you want to go.

You felt your cheeks heat up reading his reply. You opened your phone and typed a message to him.

You
do you want to go to uh
a picnic perhaps ??

Todoroki
Picnic perhaps? I've never heard of that place before.

You weren't sure if he was way too innocent for his own good, or if it's just because you didn't put a comma after picnic.

It's probably the latter.

You
ah, i mean do you want to go to a picnic, perhaps?
sorry lol i made you confused

Todoroki
Oh, I was joking.
I understood you the first time, I apologize.
But yeah, we can go on a picnic

You chuckled. He sounded formal even when texting.

You
okay! ^__^

Todoroki
^__^?

You
it's an emoji!
cute, right?

Todoroki
I guess so?

You felt awkward at his reply, biting your lip as you thought of a reply to him.

You
also, about the picnic, i'll just prepare the food :D
we can go during lunch time. is that okay with you?

Todoroki
Yeah, sure

You
i'll go to your room at exactly 11:30 am

Todoroki
You don't have to, I'll just go to your room instead.
You can text me when you're done.

You
well, okay!
so, it's an agreement then?

Todoroki
It's an agreement. ^__^

You felt yourself laugh at his text, quite surprised at the emoji he used.

He's cute, alright.