³ HE CURSED AT HIM RESPECTFULLY

CHAPTER THREE

hello if there are any sudden changes of povs please tell me so it doesn't sound confusing and so i can edit it <3 thank you

・・・

IN THE DORM AT THE COMFORT of your bed, you were thinking of Todoroki and your conversation from earlier. You were having second thoughts if that was a good decision or not.

When you two got back to the cafeteria, you expected for Mina to spill the tea to Iida and Midoriya already and you were right.

Iida shouted, "You two are dating?!" like his life depended on it, hence the embarassment you felt back then and the eyes on the commotion. Midoriya, on the other hand, was trying to process the info. Though you were a hundred percent sure that rumors would spread like wildfire tomorrow.

You sighed. You didn't expect that you'll have to be pretending to date Todoroki, out of all people. But you'll have to expect that the rumors of you dating Todoroki was bound to spread.

You know that he was the one who proposed to be in a fake relationship, but you hoped that it wouldn't get awkward between the two of you.

You still wanted to get close to him, after all.

The next day, you braced yourself for the rumors but you really weren't ready when almost all of the whole school was crowding you!

"Are you for real?! You're dating Endeavor's son?"

Questions were thrown at you left and right as if they were a paparazzi and you were a celebrity. You would've enjoyed the attention on you if it weren't for the fact that you were almost late to class.

Well, technically you are a celebrity, since your father is also a pro hero.

Since the whole school knows that you're dating Todoroki, it's no surprise when your father would know about the rumors, too. Hell, he'd probably react like...

You were out of your trance when you suddenly realized that you were late for class. Like really, really late. There are still a few people still trying to ask you questions but you just shrugged them off.

When you reached the front door of your classroom, you were very exhausted. Opening the door, eyes were all on you like they knew the reason why you were late. You felt your cheeks glow red.

"And why are you late, Miss?" Aizawa-sensei asks.

"I'm sorry... people were crowding me outside and I had a hard time going to class." You reasoned while your eyes traveled to Todoroki who was already staring at you shamelessly. Did he also get crowded?

The answer is quite obvious, considering how intimidating he looks. You don't really need an answer from him to know the most obvious answer. They went to you because you were less intimidating, you guessed, than him.

Aizawa-sensei sighed. "So that's why there were rumors, huh..." He stated and you felt embarassed. You didn't realize what you were really getting into until now!

"Congrats for dating, but detention for you later." You nodded meekly at what your teacher told you and went to your seat, the eyes of your classmates following you.

And you were bombarded with questions yet again.

"So it really was true, then?! That you're dating Todoroki?" Denki asks you, curiosity in his eyes.

"Isn't it obvious?" You raised a brow at him, your voice laced with a 'duh' tone.

"Well, I didn't expect that you two would be the first couple in this class... like, that's so random!" Denki states.

Although you looked calm, you were panicking inside. You were about to reply to him when Aizawa-sensei scolded the two of you which made the both of you shut up.

While classes was ongoing, your eyes flew to Todoroki who was just a row behind and to your right, which made it easy to stare at him when you could just excuse yourself that you were thinking.

You wondered how he was feeling about all this— whether he felt embarassed, annoyed, or something else. You didn't notice that you were staring at him for awhile now until he suddenly turned to you, staring at you right back. This caught you off guard, resulting to your eyes widening.

You quickly looked away at him, putting your hand on your cheek to hide your red face. What the hell, were you staring at him so obviously?!

Time flew by and the class already ended. You all stood up and bid our goodbyes to Aizawa-sensei. You were about to take your seat when you noticed that Todoroki was whispering something to Tokoyami. Whatever Todoroki said to Tokoyami made him nod.

You shrugged it off, thinking that it was just a small agreement between them and sat on your seat. Aizawa-sensei was about to leave when there was suddenly commotion, a chair loudly falling to the ground which resulted to everyone look at the situation. Fortunately, no one was hurt.

"Fuck you, Tokoyami-san." Todoroki, the root of the commotion, says quite... respectfully?

"Why are you doing this, Todoroki?" Tokoyami says in a monotone voice. It sounded like they were reading from a script!

"Because I wanted to start a fight with you." Todoroki says calmly.

What the hell, were they filming a comedy or what?! The acting is so... bad and obvious!

"Oh nooo. Aizawa-sensei, Todoroki is trying to start a fight with me." Tokoyami said with the most monotone voice as if he didn't care that Todoroki tried to injure him or whatever... what are they even trying to do?! Were they joking or are they just bad at acting?!

Aizawa-sensei sighed tiredly and spoke. "Detention for Todoroki, too."