Imagine 16: "How lucky we really are"🏖️

LeahLP_3245 hope you like it.

*Leah's POV*

"Ugh no fair! I totally beat you in that!"
"No you did not! I won that round" my fíance Chester Bennington said back acting like a little kid who just lost,
we were playing a round of thumb war as we waited for Ash, Mike, Joe and Dave to come back with the snow cones from the boardwalk.
Brad and Rebecca as they were sitting on Chester's side laughed a little at our childish bickering.
Reb held her husband tightly and smiled up at him, feeling like she's the most luckiest girl in the world.
She is to my point of view, Brad is truly the perfect guy for her
He has helped her with so much in life that no one else could.
And now, being married for going on three months things for them have been absolutely paradise.

"Hey guys! We're back! *Sits next to me* so you beat him again?" My other best friend Ash Wisdom said after she handed me my strawberry snow cone and looked at Chester who was getting his watermelon snow cone from Mike.
Chaz looked shocked that she would say such a thing
"She did not beat me!" He defended himself, but Ash knew better.
I did beat him,
And I may do it again.

Mike blushed (a thing he does A LOT) and happily ate his blueberry snow cone.
I thought that what he got was adorable cause it matches his blue hair😂,
Ash though got a lime snow cone and took full blown bites as for Mike licked his softly and slowly.
We all munched on our little treats till all that left was the paper and once we were satisfied we all stood up.
*Smacks hands together* "Baby doll will you stand up please?" Asked Ash waiting for her boyfriend Mike to stand up,
Ooooh I knew that look on her face.
Being her best friend since I was 14 I've picked up a thing and two when it comes to her.
"Yes hun what is it?" Mike replied now being a few inches from her face, I saw her smile slyly and then:
*Vigorously hits his shoulder* "Tag your it!"
She took off full speed running away from us all,
I laughed along with Chester but Mike just stood there confused for a moment. Well that was until Chester stood up and pushed Mike forward "Go get her!" Chaz urged along with the rest of us.
Finally Mike ran
"You sneak!!" He shouted while his fíance laughed in glee kicking up the sand behind her.

Me and the rest stand behind just watching that goofy couple run around.
They certainly were a goofy couple,
Me and Chester were the super pranksters, Brad and Rebecca were the clingy ones, and Rob and Esther were still that shy and sweet high school couple.
Chester then glanced at me with that evil look and that's when:
"Your it!" He pushed me a little and ran away, he was super fast man😂
When I finally was able to realize what happened I ran after him and in moments we all were chasing each other laughing till our sides hurt and just not giving a damn about anyone or anything.

*Screams as Mike picks Ash up and throw her over his shoulders*
"Michael Kenji don't don't you dare!"
She was able to say through her giggles,
Mike's plan was to throw her into the water but at first he was spinning around with her
"I won't dare for a reward" he spoke happily. Oh god really?😂
A reward?
Oh he so got that line from Chester 😂😂.
Ash continued to giggle but when Mike set her down she gave him a quick peck and took off running away along with him on her tail.
Rob and Esther were in the water splashing each other in the faces,
Brad and Rebecca were for funnzies trying to see who could do as many cartwheels as they can in a minute but me and my cupcake (cupcake being my nickname for my Chazzy Chaz, ok I'll stop with nicknames😂).
Were wrestling each other on the sand,
"Chester Charles give it up! You know I'm stronger then you!" I grunted as I was on top of him holding his arms down but suddenly he pushed me and now he was on top holding my arms down.
"Well well well, looks whose on top now" he smirked, his beautiful eyes staring at me with that look leading me into this trance of kissing him.
We kissed passionately and we could have kept going if it wasn't for Joe pretending to make gagging noises while sticking his finger in his open mouth.
Chaz stopped kissing me and automatically we both flipped the bird at the immature Joe Hahn,
Slowly Chester slid off me and helped me back up on my feet,
Still holding my hands he rubbed his thumbs on my skin sending shivers down my spine, his touch was always so soft and so addictive😌.
I'm so excited to marry him...

In just two weeks time we will be husband and wife till death do us part...

*Hears Ash squeal and sees Mike holding her bridal style*
*Giggles* same with those two but instead there wedding is in three months,
I'm very excited for my bestie to be marrying Mike, Mike's a great guy and he totally needs a girl like Ash.
Lets be honest we all need each other, without my friends or my love life would have no meaning to me and same with them, they feel exactly like me.
*Smiles examining everyone doing there own thing* Everything has been looking up for all of us and it's only gonna get better and better.

*Hours later*

Joe and Dave eyed Ash and Mike as they we're having a heavy make out session.
Dave raised an eyebrow at them and Joe looked disturbed.
*Rolls eyes* too innocent😂.
Slowly I saw Joe lean close to Dave's ear to whisper
"Bro how long do you think there gonna go?"
Dave only replied by shrugging and they both continued to stare at lovey dovey Mashlyn.

I though was ankle deep in the cool ocean water, just letting the soft waves rush through my skin sending chills crawling in my skin.
Although it stung for a second it was washed away...
It felt good, feeling the cold and then the warmth😌.
But as I was lost into staring at the endless golden ocean I felt arms wrap around me from behind,
It my Chester❤️.
*Giggles feeling his arms and reaching to touch his hands* "Hi sweetie" I whispered still staring at the ocean,
I felt a smile against my neck and then a soft kiss.
"Hey muffin" he replied gently, his soft warm breath blowing against my skin.
God I love this...
*Smiles and holds me tightly* "I love you so much Leah".
I blushed giving his hand that was above my chest a kiss
"I love you too cupcake"
"I'm so lucky to have you in my life, I can't wait to go through the journey of having a partner in marriage with you...
Lee I'm never going to let you go" passionately said kissing my ear softly. Man Chester knows just what to say to make me fangirl😂, but this time I was so lost in love that the fangirling was out of the question.
"I'm lucky to have you to Chaz, your so amazing and I promise to stay with you till the day I die" I replied back which made him giggle.

Suddenly he let me go and then I felt a hand smack my AHEM! Behind!
I gasped and heard him laugh playfully,
Heck I'm not gonna just stand here and let him laugh.
"CHESTER CHARLES BENNINGTON!" I shouted chasing him around, he laughed his adorable "I'm gonna make your heart melt laugh" but while I chased him he suddenly turned and threw me over his shoulder.
I screamed and started to hit his back for he was running to the water but what I was doing didn't work for we both went into the water😂.
Bringing our heads back up for air we gasped and then smiled at each other like dorks,
But that smile led to a kiss which also led to everyone who sat on towels awwing like crazy.
I broke the kiss and giggled at my friend's,
But suddenly they all stood up and ran into the water.
Looks like there were gonna have one last swim!
Esther, Rebecca, and Ash waded there way to me and we got into a fit of splashing each other and the guys did the same but with each other😂

We splashed till the water started to become cold and when we were ready we all got out and went our different ways.
I went with Chester home of course and on the way home I slept soundly on his shoulder, dreaming the most amazing future to come,
For the both of us.

Hope you like this!