Imagine 13: "Everything to me"🌩️

I can't get over this pic!
Requested by LeahLP_3245 hope you like it.

*Leah's POV*

I munched happily on some of my besties homemade caramel popcorn (which is the BOMB!!)
As I watched the SpongeBob SquarePants movie.
(Authors note: I've been watching that movie for like 5 days straight now😂 I love SpongeBob).
Sitting beside me though was a 26 year old blond with tattoos running up and his arms and down his chest...
It was so obvious,
it's Chester Bennington from Linkin Park!

I smiled at him knowing he was right there beside me, it felt good as it always does.
Chester is really something else and we are so alike, both of us are such pranksters and full of life but at the same time we have scars in our hearts from whatever brutal knife came and sliced us.
Their have been so many times in life where I was close to giving up but Chester was their, holding my hand and telling me I'm young and I have so much in life that I would miss out if I went down that path.
(BTW I'm 22 to anyone who may be wondering).
Truly without him I'm nothing,

*Giggles holding a piece of popcorn close to his lips* "I never get tired of this movie" he spoke as a funny scene happened.
I never get old of this movie too!
Bam right there!! A thing in we have common! See?!
I giggled a little as well but then got into a state of staring at his beautiful face and lean body.
God was he gorgeous, everything about him takes my breath away.
His singing, personality, smile, looks, and so on and so on...
I could go on for hours talking about every little detail about him but I know I can't,
We gotta continue our night.

We watched the movie for about ten minutes longer, but I couldn't stand the pressure in my chest anymore.
I have to tell him!
*Pauses the movie* "Chaz I need to tell you something!" I spoke my nails digging into his leather couch, ok maybe I went a bit far by doing that for the next thing that happened was this:
"Uhhhhh ok then" he replied super weirded out by me, ugh great now he's weirded out JUST GREAT!
But I can't keep what inside of me any longer, I need to let it out.
I stood up and sat in front of him (he was sitting on the floor, his back touching the couch, hell let's be honest I was hogging that couch😂).
I threw my hands on his shoulders and stared into his beautiful deep brown eyes
"Chester Charles Bennington I'm in love with you!" I admitted.
UGHHHHH do I feel so much better!!
I've been holding that in since we met! I would have told him much sooner but I was to scared of rejection, if a guy like him rejected me I'd be crying till the world's underwater!

His eyes went wide, he was very surprised and shocked about my confession but I can't blame him. I mean it is a very surprising thing to have someone be like "Hey I'm in love with you".
Hoping the next thing he'd say was that he loved me too it was instead something VERY shocking:
"You can't love me" he whispered pushing my hands away and then looking at the ground, scared.
I bent down to see his face,
"What are you talking about?" I asked, literally what was he talking about?
I heard him groan and then:
"I'M WORTHLESS!" He shouted pushing me so hard that I fell and running out of the door.
Automatically I sat up and just stared at the empty door, literally petrified about what just happened.
How could he say that to me? And TO ME?! The girl who thinks he's the most amazing man in the world! The girl who wants to spend every single moment with him till I breathe my last breath! The girl who wants to be momma to his kids,
WHAT THE HELL IS SAYING!!?

I ran outside to try and find him, he was easy to spot since he was pacing back and forth in the front lawn getting super wet from the heavy raindrops.
Putting my rubber boots on I sped walk to him but as I was getting closer he spoke:
"You need to leave me alone"
He said as he pointed at me, he wouldn't look at me though, why was he acting like this? And by the second I was getting furious.
So furious I screamed out everything that's been inside for so long:
"No I'm not gonna leave. Chester HOW CAN YOU SAY YOUR WORTHLESS TO ME?! I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH AND YOU ARE THE WORLD TO ME!!
YOU MEAN MORE THEN ANYTHING IN MY LIFE! YOU INSPIRE ME TO BE SO MUCH MORE THEN I AM NOW, WHY DO YOU THINK I STOPPED TAKING THE ANTIDEPRESSENTS? WHY DO YOU THNK LIFE FOR ME HAS BEEN GETTING BETTER?
ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU CHESTER! ITS FREAKING YO-"
But I was Interrupted by him running to me and kissing me hard.
My eyes were wide but slowly I sunk into the kiss and closed my eyes, my arms wrapping around him.
This kiss was something else, it was so amazing and heart quenching 😌, you don't know how long I've waited for this moment.
Looks like waiting certainly pays off.

We slowly departed but our heads touched and our hands slid into each others,
We continued to stay under the rain but it didn't really matter. All that mattered was being together,
After so long...
"Leah I love you too, I've loved you for so long but I never thought I was good enough... I tho-"
"Hey *puts a finger on his lips* you are more then good enough for me Chaz, to me your my stars, my sun, my reason to wake up in the morning,
Your my everything" I whisperer as I rubbed my hand down his arm and bicep. He was so strong feeling...😌
Suddenly he cupped my cheeks giving me another kiss which led to him picking me up and my legs wrapping around his torso.

He carried me into the house kicking the door shut behind him. We were still kissing but it was open mouth,
Our tongues moving in perfect sync, Lord he tasted so good...
Laying me down on the couch he was on top of me but he was holding his own weight by being on his knees.
Oh my god this was to good to be true, I can't believe this is really happening! This has been a dream of mine for so long and now finally it's happening.
He grabbed the sides of my black baggy t shirt and took it off leaving me in my bra.
But that's when I realized:
I stopped kissing him and I covered myself with my arms, insecure about him seeing me like this but he softly stopped my arms
"Lee, don't cover up. Your beautiful,
*Kisses my cheek* scars and all" he whispered staring down into my eyes.
Hearing him say that made me feel better and so I put my arms around him and we began kissing again.

Well long story short that night was by far the most magical night of my life.
And I'm never ever gonna forget it.

Hope you like it bestie!!
I wrote this while listening to Linkin Park Burning in the skies.