Imagine 2: "Dancing in the rain"🌧️

Requested by LeahLP_3245!!! Enjoy😍🤗😉🤘

*Leah's POV*

Me, Chester, Ash, and the rest of the band members were at me and my brothers Rob house just hanging out. We played a few video games, watched a movie and now we were just relaxing and eating some snacks that A.W made.
But as the band started to talk about 'Which football game this season was the best'
I heard a few raindrops outside hit the metal roofing, I could feel the excitement rush over me.
I love the rain more then anything in the world!!! (Well, beside Chazzy🤗).
Ash who was making goo goo eyes to Mike noticed that I was staring out the window smiling like a dork.
"Hey lee? Whatcha looking at?" I heard her ask, I didn't reply though.
I didn't even want to reply, all I wanted was to get outside.
And so I found myself running for the door.
"Lee?!" I heard Mike call running along with Ash, her hand in his.
The band members followed but once they were by the open door I was out in the middle of the yard, my face up letting all the raindrops run down my skin. It felt so good, the cold against my skin pierced for a moment but as it would run it felt warm😌.
Gosh I don't ever want to leave...
"Leah!! Come back!"
"Yeah babe! Your gonna get more sick!" I heard my precious boyfriend Chester said, I looked at them all who were under the porch and I shook my head
"No way!! *Laughs loudly and spins around* weeee!!!" I cheered playfully like a little girl. (I'm very childish and always excited😍)
Brad though from the corner of my eye I saw him smile slyly and pull out his phone,
ooooh what was he thinking?
For a moment I ran out of the rain under the porch, my hair sticking to my skin and my clothes soaked top to bottom.
He grabbed his speaker, plugged in his phone and started to play Rhianna's song "Umbrella Ft Jay-Z".
The band looked confused as all hell but me and Brad smirked at each other,
We both had the same idea😉
I pushed Mike, Chester, and Ash into the rain as Brad pushed Joe, Rob and Dave.

"Guys!!" Ash exclaimed trying to hide under her boyfriends jacket for cover, Mike laughed and took her by the hand "It's ok baby! C'mon let's dance"
"Mike! I don't-
Whoa!!" Ash exclaimed as Mike vigorously pulled her into his chest, his left hand in her left and his right on her waist.
The band started to laugh and get into the music,
I smiled and danced with Brad for a little till I danced my way to Chester
*Smiles* "Hey hot stuff, wanna dance?" I asked slyly, he smiled a little and took my hand, his touch was soft as always😌.
"Well sure thing little lady" he winked making me giggle like a school girl.
And so we started to dance, but as the song went on Chester started to rap and I sang.

Chester:
"No clouds in my
Stones let it rain
I hydroplane in the bank
Coming down with the dow Jones
When the clouds come we gone
We rocafella
We fly higher then weather
In g5's or better
You know me in anticipation
For precipitation
Stack chips for the rainy day Jay,
Rain man is back with little Ms. Sunshine
Leah where ya at?"

Leah giggles but sings:
"You have my heart,
We'll never be world's apart,
Mabye in magazines will you still be by star?
Cause baby in the dark you can't see shiny cars
And that's when you need me there
With you I'll always share because

Chester and Leah:
"When the sun shines we'll shine together, told you I'd be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath i'mma stick it out to till end
Now that it's raining more then ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
(Ella Ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella"

The whole band cheered for us as we sang and danced, it was cute but still I was a little shy about singing😂.
I could see Mike and Ash soaking wet  laughing. He picked her up and spun her around and I laughed at there cuteness, still singing a little with Chester.
When the song ended everyone clapped and laughed happily, having the time of our lives,
Suddenly Chester spins me around, tilts me over and gives me a kiss.
Mike did the same with Ash and the whole band did wolf whistles
"Yeah!! Couple goals!!!!!" My brother Rob yelled. Chester stopped kissing me and I laughed hard
This was by far the funniest I've had in a long time...

*A while later*

"Lee you don't sound too good" Chester pointed out closing our house door, I shook my head trying to get him off my back about it
"I'm fine *sneezes* really I'm fine" I lied.
After we had our little dance party in the rain I've been coughing and sneezing like crazy!
Damn.
"I told you to not go out there when your a little under the weather, you should have known better" he lectured like he was my mom. I rolled my eyes
"Ok mom" I replied smart ass like making him smile a little.
"I'm gonna run a bath for you *kisses the top of my head* stay here" he whispered walking to the bathroom leaving me alone in the living room with a blanket wrapped around me.
About ten minutes later he came back out
"It's ready"
"Thanks babe" I thanked as I entered into the bathroom. He closed his eyes as I undressed myself and laid in the bath... with the bubbles covering my body Chester opened his eyes again.
But as he was about to leave I looked up at him
"Can you join me pretty pwease?" I asked in a baby voice with puppy dog eyes. He giggled a little but caved in.

Once he was in with me i softly moaned and leaned my back against his chest.
I took the bubbles in my hand and blew them making Chester giggle and kiss my shoulder.
"I love you"
"I love you too Chazzy" I replied closing my eyes, feeling the good vibe coming from him.
Chester is the best thing in my life and I'll never trade him for the world.

Hope you like it!!!