Imagine 15: "Wisdom teeth"🦷

LeahLP_3245 requested this a LONG time ago and I didn't remember it until I drove by a dentist place, when I saw it I was like "Oh my god I forgot Leah's request!"
So here it is now!
Hope you like it🖤❤️🖤❤️😍

*Chester's POV*

I sighed a little as I took my lovely girlfriends hand, she seemed nervous about what was suppose to happen today but I was just as nervous as her when it happened to me.
As me, Leah, Mike, and Ash were sitting in the waiting room at the dentist office Leah was bouncing her leg as a way of trying to not think about what's going to happen to her.
Reason why is because she's getting her wisdom teeth pulled today,
*Shivers* god I still remember that noise...
I mean you have a choice to go to sleep and have it done or stay awake but when I got my wisdom teeth pulled I chose to stay awake and
*Sighs* That noise scared me.
Zizzzzzzzz!!!!

I looked past my girlfriends long (absolutely gorgeous) brown hair to see my best friend Mike with his girlfriend Ash,
Mike was sitting crossed leg just examining the white and grey waiting room and she had her face buried in her phone,
Typing on Wattpad obviously😂.
She's got such a writers bug, I've read some of her stuff too and she's really good at writing.
Like honestly I can see her going places, same with my friend Mike.
I mean Mike's a great rapper and pianist so I know the both of them are gonna be famous.

I heard Leah sigh a little which made me wrap my arm around her to make her feel comfortable.
"You nervous love?"
*Nods rubbing her hand on my chest*
"Yeah I am" she whispered as her head leaned on my shoulder. I smiled at her cuteness, she's so beautiful and I'm so happy to have her in my life,
I love Leah so much and I promise you this one day she's gonna wear my ring.

"Leah Bennet?" A woman asked coming from behind the counter and holding a clipboard, that was her cue.
She dug her nails into the sides of the seat for a second but when she finally got the courage she stood up and approached the lady.
Looking back at us three one last time I blew her a kiss, Mike gave the rock sign, and Ash did two thumbs up encouragingly.
She giggled and waved at us, turning to follow the lady down the hall to get her wisdom teeth out.
*Smiles* see you soon love.

*A while later*

"There is no WAY your gonna beat me again A.W."
*Scoffs* "Oh we'll see Spike Minoda" replied Ash in a confident tone for fun. They were playing rock paper scissors, and so far she's won five rounds of it.
*Mike picks rock but Ash picks paper*.
He slammed his hand across his knee "Damnit!" He shouted a little and pouting while his girlfriend laughed evil like and taunted him.
I rolled my eyes a little at them, #Mashlyn is that dorky but super lovey dovey couple, there honestly so good together and I'm glad my best friend finally found the woman of his dreams.
Just like Leah is the woman of my dreams☺️

"Uh Mr. Bennington?" The same lady as before asked from behind the counter, I perked up automatically along with Ash and Mike.
"Yes?"
"Ms. Bennet is done and she is ready to go home" the lady smiled,
Yay I can take my baby girl home!!
I can't wait to baby her😍.
I thanked her and along with Ash and Mike we walked into the room where Leah was.
Her eyes were open but she was looking everywhere in the room with a crazy stare. She was high from the gas they gave so she could go to sleep.
*Notices us and does a goofy smile*
"Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy theeeerrrrreeee guuuuuyyyyyys" she spoke with her crazy stare now starting at us.
Ash hid her giggles along with Mike but all I did was walk to her side and take her hand to help her up.
"Hi sweetie, how did everything go?" I asked sweetly, I had to hold her hands because if I even let her go for a minute she'd fall over. (She was dizzy).
She vigorously threw her head to the side "Never better!" She slurred making me as well giggle.
Ash though fully let out her laughs
*Pulls out her phone* "Can I film this?" She asked holding it so that if I said yes it'd be ready for filming. Before I could answer Leah spoke again:
"My eagle powers are kicking in"
Ok she actually threw her arms out as if they were wings (man you can say such the dumbest things when your high😂).
Mike laughed super hard clutching his girlfriend for support from falling over, he was laughing that hard.
"Oh PLEASE let me film this" Ash begged giving me her puppy dog eyes,
I don't know why she would since those eyes only work on Mike.
I replied by shaking my head, the most important thing to do was to bring Leah home and get her in bed so she could sleep everything off.

*When home*

"WOOHOO!" She shouted while I threw her over my shoulder and walked into our small but comfortable house.
I set her down in our bedroom and what she said next was adorable:
"Hey *slams her hand on my shoulder pretty hard* I just wanna say your gorgeous, like WOW! Your gonna make a girl real happy one day".
😂😂 Man she was really out of it!

I giggled but before I could reply she fell onto the bed and literally passed out in that same second.
*Smiles and kisses her cheek* "Your that girl Lee, and you always will be" I whispered my lips kissing her forehead.
Only response back was a loud snore,
I smiled one last time and left the room to go play the guitar.
By tomorrow she's not gonna remember what she said and I'm gonna remind her😂.

Hope you like it Lee!