Chapter 1

(picture on the right is Brett)

Liam's Point of View.  Here you get to see Liam when he's home with Brett, Jonah and Aiden, in his own environment, not as shy as he is in public and his quirky sense of humour.

Liam

"Wake up sleepy head."  I felt a gentle push on my shoulder.

"No, sleeping-in Jojo, school's out, remember?!" I kept my eyes closed as I mumbled to Jonah so I wouldn't wake up all the way.  It's a trick I learned.  If I did open my eyes and saw his big brown ones looking down at me, my heart would start pounding and when he left the room I'd have to go follow him.

"Come on Leelee, Brett's going to drop you off at the Boy's Club, the three of us are working today and we don't want you stuck here all alone."

I kept my eyes closed, there was still hope.  "Jonah, do you know what Haiku is?" I muttered.

"Yes peanut, it's a type of poetry.  Remember, you told me all about it when you were writing some last year in your English class, it's like 3 lines or something."

"Yeah, yeah, here's my Haiku for waking up.   Ready?"

"Yeah," he chuckled.

"No No No No No

No No No No No No No

No No No No NO!"

"Maybe I should get Aiden to wake you up," the big meanie said, I could hear him standing up and heading to the door of our room.  I popped open my eyes.

 "I'm UP!!!!" I shouted and jumped up to my knees.

"What's wrong with me waking you up?" Aiden shouted as he walked past the room on his way to the bathroom.

"Because last time you did you gave me a wet willy and it was gross.  And the time before that you poured cold water on me."

"I won't do that again," he muttered.

"Yeah!  Because Jonah beat you up!  HA!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Shhh, Leelee, we have neighbours, and I didn't beat him up.  I just let him know definitively, that it wasn't a good idea to pour water on a boy who shares my bed."

"It wasn't warm water silly, and that's a myth anyways."

"I'm not taking any chances, plus he got our pillow all wet." 

"I flipped it over," I reminded him. 

"What am I going to do with you," he growled, grabbing me off the bed and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Stop!  I gotta pee Jojo."

"I know, that's why I'm taking you to the bathroom.  Aiden, get out of there, this one's gonna blow any second," he shouted and I couldn't keep from giggling.  Jonah opened the door when he heard the shower running and set me down in front of the toilet.  Aiden was singing off key under the water so I shook my head and moaned at the horrible sound as I pulled down my underwear and peed.  Jonah began combing and styling his hair, probably for the 10th time this morning. He was very particular about his hair.

"Why do I have to go to the Boy's Club, I don't want to go by myself, I'd rather stay here."

"You're going," Brett piped up as he came to the bathroom door.

"I don't want to!"

"Too bad, as of my 18th birthday I can officially, and legally I might add, tell you what to do until your 18th birthday."  Brett was such a poophead sometimes.