Introduction

Liam felt like he had always known Jonah.  His family moved into the same apartment building when Liam was just a little boy.  Jonah was the same age as his older brother Brett, and their other friend Aiden.  But Jonah was special.  He wasn't quite sure what it was about him either.  It wasn't familiarity, he'd known his big brother and Aiden longer.  He just knew it was different.  And wonderful.  

Jonah was always there for him; he was his protector, his friend, his teacher...so many things and 'His' is the word they all had in common.

-------------------------------------

This is Liam's story.  As you will see, all of my stories so far are interconnected.  You don't have to read any of the others for this to make sense, but you will find that Liam and the other boys were first introduced in Special Handling and then also part of Unbreak My Heart.

Please be patient.  This story will have slow updates at first while I focus on Special Handling, In Plain Sight and of course, Unbreak My Heart.

 The picture to the right is what Liam looks like.

When this story begins, Liam is 15, Brett has just turned 18, Aiden is already 18 and Jonah is about to turn 18.  This story takes place a year before Unbreak My Heart begins (the first chapters, not the journal) and about 2 years after Benji meets the boys in Special Handling.

You don't necessarily have to read Special Handling to read this, but Liam is so damn cute in it.  You will find them first introduced in chapter 17 and then chapter 20 is a really cute Liam chapter too.  Liam is based on a real person, well mostly on one with a little added inspiration by a second person, but I'll be keeping their identities secret to protect their anonymity.  Anyone close to them will recognize a lot of little clues though.  :)  So thank especially to my special friend and Liam-muse who patiently answers all my questions about his likes and dislikes <<big hugs and kisses>>.