Chapter 9

Picture to the right is Brett

-----------------------------------------------

 Jonah

Everyone sees Liam as this super shy, quiet, introverted late bloomer.  I wondered if they would still think that if they saw him this morning.  It had been a couple of weeks since my birthday and we had that little talk after I gave him the book on guys to help him with any questions on puberty and other stuff that he didn't want to ask me or Brett.

So this morning, I woke up laying on my right side, basically spooning the little twerp.  Did I ever mention that he moves around a lot sometimes...so his cute little butt is wiggling right in my crotch so of course, I woke up with a super big morning hard-on. No problem, it was time to get up anyway and I was pretty sure Liam was still asleep so he wouldn't have noticed.  I jumped up and grabbed my towel to hold in front of me in case anyone else was up.  I still had boxers on, but I doubt Brett wanted to see what his little brother does to me.

A cool shower helped my problem and so after wrapping my towel around my waist I opened the bathroom door to head back to our room.  As I step out into the hallway, I see Liam leaning against the wall, his arms crossed and a huge smirk on his face.  I gave him a quizzical look and the damn kid winks, pushes off the wall and walks around me into the bathroom, and has the nerve to whisper, "I still got it," before he closes the door behind him.

Did it stop there?  No, as I stood there still in a state of shock, he turns on the shower and starts singing under the water.

I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt 

So sexy it hurts 

"What the hell is Liam singing?"  Aiden asked as he walked out of his bedroom, dressed and ready to head out to work.

"Yeah, what's up with the little man?" 

Brett looked like he'd just woken up as he stumbled out of his bedroom in only a pair of shorts, his hair sticking in ten different directions.

I'm too sexy for my car, too sexy for my car 

Too sexy by far 

And I'm too sexy for my hat 

Too sexy for my hat, what d'you think about that 

I just shrugged my shoulders and hoped they'd chalk the blush I felt wash over my face to a hot shower, Brett shook his head and walked into the bathroom.  "What's gotten into you Leelee?"  he asked Liam as he used the toilet.  I could hear Liam, the little rat, giggling as I walked down the hallway to our room.

"So Jonah, Brett and I are going to this club tonight with some of my buddies from work, I think I told you about it a few weeks ago, you really ought to come, it's...well it's not like any club you've been to," Aiden said as he walked towards the door to leave.

"Well that would be pretty easy because I don't go to clubs.  How is it so different?" I asked, just out of curiosity because I wasn't planning on going.

"It's kind of a thing you need to go see for yourself."

"Have you been there?"

"Nope, but my buddies have told me about it."

"What about Tonya?"

"She's stuck up at the ranch, it's her weekend to work, but I don't think she'd be into it anyway.  I'll go see what it's all about first, I just want to go and observe, I won't be on the prowl for once," he chuckled.  "So come, you and I can watch all the craziness."