I Am Punk

It was burned into her head, the image of her brother screaming for her help.

       She hadn't had visions or intuitions on where to go for a while, they kinda just started driving and not really caring where. She wondered if the universe had pulled them in the right direction, no it definitely did, because when she pulled up a map on her phone to get directions to Ocean Hill, they discovered they were only four hours away.

       Now, they were only 10 minutes.

       "Hold on, Todd. I'm coming." She muttered to herself. "We're almost there."

       She hadn't once used the wand. Not once. She never figured she'd need it but right now she found herself frantically digging through the pages of Suzie's spellbook. Writing down any useful offensive spells on one arm and defensive on the other, not marking what they actually did but it didn't matter. She probably wouldn't have to use them... right?

       They passed the sign she saw in her vision, just wait a little longer, Todd. We'll be there.

       "We're here," Martin said. "Where do we need to go now?"

       "Yeah! What do ya see, Boss?" Vogel asked.

       "Right now?" Amanda said. "NOTHING!" She threw her head back against the headrest. "I can't see anything right now. What are we supposed to do?!"

       "I think we're the ones supposed to be asking that one," Cross said.

       "Well do you smell anything?" She asked.

       "Nothi- wait... it smells like...." Martin growled lowly. The entire van fell silent for once. That was never good.

       Panicked and flustered she turned around to see the rest of the boys sharing the same look on Martin's face. Anger and slight fear. But they were never afraid.

       "Wha rong?" Beast tilted her head.

       They were never afraid except when it came to...

       "Blackwing." They all whispered.

       "Your brother's a dead man drummer," Said Martin, his voice still low, his head shaking. "Especially if Icarus loves him. They can use him as bait."

       "Todd is strong he'll-"

       "Dead man."

       "We have to try."

       "Dead man."

       "There's no use Amanda," Cross said.

       "We're the Rowdy 3! We don't give up. We never fucking give up."

       "You don't know what it's like there, Drummer," Gripps said.

       "They starved us last time!" Cross added.

       "They're cruel and they hurt you!" Vogel said.

       Martin parked the van on the side of the road. "Amanda, we love you," He turned to her, hands on her shoulders. "And we won't see you get hurt. But sometimes there's a difference between being the Rowdy 3 and being suicidal. We can't just jump into this one."

       "You put me in charge. I'm the leader now. We are going to-"

       "No." They all said.

       She was pissed, to be honest. Completely livid. Not just because they refused to help her brother, but because they were backing down. They never backed down. They were the Rowdy 3, they were fearless! But the fact that they refused to help her brother , that felt like a stab to the heart.