A Deadly Visit

Hello! I'm so glad you are willing to read this and join Zera an Elijah on this very special day. Not only is it Valentine's Day, but it is Zera's birthday! Join her and her guests in a small gathering celebrating her birthday. I'm typing this up while I'm sick so possible mistakes...talk about a terrible Valentine's Day huh? Anyways hope you enjoy the story! Oh I also wanted to let you know that it was a bit difficult working with the 7 new characters because their names are so different and not heard everyday so I'm probably forgetting one at some points in the story...

~♥~

It was an average day in London, Hunter was out working and I was stuck in his study with Elijah teaching me. "Are you finished yet? I'm bored..." I told him.

"No, we aren't even halfway through, if you keep asking that we won't finish." Elijah sighed.

There was a knock, "Who is that?" I raced to the door ignoring Elijah's call. I opened the door and saw six grown man with strangely colored hair, then again, who am I to talk? "Hello?"

"Hello, you must be M-"

"Zera Blackwell." Elijah cut off the brown haired man.

"Who are you?" I asked, the brown haired man stared at Elijah who stared back.

"I am Belphegor." The blonde man yawned, "That," he pointed at the brown haired man, "is Luci-" He glared at Belphegor. "Lord Satan." He corrected himself.

I looked at them, "Belphegor, Satan, and the rest?"

"M'lady...these are the Seven Deadly Sins." Elijah sighed.

"What sins?" I asked, all eyes on me.

"Is she serious?" Said the red haired man.

"Yes." Elijah said bowing to them, "My apologies."

"I am the sin, Lust. My name is Asmodeus." The red haired man said.

"Pride and wrath." Said Satan.

"Envy, my name is Leviathan." Said the green haired man.

"Sloth..." Yawned Belphegor.

"My name is Beelzebub, I am Gluttony." The blue haired man said.

"I represent Greed. I am Mammon." The grey haired man said.

I stared at them, "If you are lust, why are you male?" I asked Asmodeus.

Elijah sighed, Asmodeus looked at me, "Why are you Zera Blackwell?" He asked me.