Chapter 9

Harry stood outside the front door of the place they were saying, waiting for someone to come and let him in as he looked around. They had chosen a 5 bedroom lodge in practically the middle of nowhere. It was next to a small village and a lot of fields.

"Harry! Come in!" Niall bounced excitedly on his toes as he took one of Harry's bags, beckoning him in. "Everyone else is already here, we haven't chosen the rooms yet."

"Oh, I honestly don't mind which room I have." Harry told him, not wanting any fuss.

"It was only fair we waited for you though. Plus, I know what you're like, you say that but it's just cause you don't want to make a big deal of things." Niall shrugged, "they're all good sized rooms anyway."

"It's not that." Harry blushed, putting his bags inside the door.

"It is." Niall led him through to the living room where the other 3 were sat.

"Hi." Louis grinned, "how are you?"

"I'm good." Harry forced a smile. He didn't want to ruin the trip 2 minutes in. "How are you?"

"Proper excited, this week's gonna be sick."

"Can we choose our rooms now?" Zayn whined, "I wanna sleep."

"You always want to sleep." Niall raised his eyebrows with a smirk.

"And you always want to eat. Come on, or I'm just going to choose myself." He stood up, walking out the room as they others followed after him. "Bagsy this one!" He ran straight away into the large room, flopping onto the bed, "now piss off I'm having a nap."

"Honestly." Liam shook his head with an amused smile.

They continued to look around the rest of them, Harry remaining silent the whole time.

"Which one do you want Haz? Harry sorry." Louis was quick to correct himself as he turned to Harry.

"I don't mind. You lot choose which one you want and I'll have the one that's left."

"Harry."

"Niall."

"Don't just not share your opinion cause you don't wanna be difficult."

"I genuinely don't mind which room I have. None of them are shit so I don't care. Honestly take the one you want."

Niall and Liam chose theirs, and so did Louis. When looking around, Louis had noticed Harry's eyes light up slightly at one of the rooms. He knew they were only rooms, and he knew it wasn't a big deal, but he wanted Harry to enjoy himself whilst he was here so he made sure Harry had that one.

"So what's the plan for today?" Liam asked.

"Well Zayn's sleeping so nothing really." Louis shrugged, "we can head out to the shops to get some stuff for this week though?"

Harry nodded, "let's do that."

"Alright, who's coming?"

"Shopping is boring." Niall pouted, "I'm going to sleep as well."

"On second thought, me too, see you!" Liam waved before leaving the pair alone.

"Well I guess it's just us." Louis shrugged,"lazy bastards." He added under his breath.

"Do we need to write a shopping list?" Harry asked. "I feel like we should."

"Nah, just grab stuff as we go along. We can always go another day if we forget stuff."

"Okay." He nodded, "I'll just get my wallet."

The walk to the shops was almost silent, Harry staying a few steps back and admiring the scenery as Louis hummed a song to himself. Harry had always had an eye for pretty things, and the various wildflowers that dotted the path and the peaceful cows that stared at them from afar definitely caught that eye.