Chapter 31

"Do I really look that high?" Louis asked, "that kid over there asked me for weed." He huffed.

"What, that one?" Harry asked, nodding towards the boy.

"Yeah."

"He's like 9 years old." Harry laughed, Louis nodding.

"Welcome to the UK." Louis threw on an exaggerated grin, waving his arms out, Harry reaching out and grabbing one of Louis's arms as Louis almost knocked a display over.

"Steady. We should probably get home. No point in lingering around, we've got everything we need."

"To the dungeon we go."

"Made especially for elves like you."

"Woah, Harold." Louis stopped abruptly, spinning around, "was that a short joke?"

"No. Never." Harry grinned cheekily.

"Wanker."

"Twat." Harry retorted.

"Dickhead."

"Numpty."

Louis let out a small laugh, "truce?"

"Didn't know it was a fight."

"Truce?" Louis repeated.

"Truce."

//

"Don't get flour on my hoodie." Harry pointed a warning finger at Louis. "And don't burn my house down."

"I'll try not to. And I'll try not to."

"Can you weigh the flour and cocoa powder out? I'll do the butter and sugar and egg."

"No I wanna do the egg."

"Do I trust you with it?"

"I don't think you should." Louis tried to fight a smirk as he grabbed an egg, cracking it over Harry's head.

Harry's jaw dropped as he stared at Louis, egg dripping down his head.

"Oh my god."

"And you can't me back cause you don't wanna get your hoodie dirty!" Louis sung.

"You're actually so annoying." Harry sighed, "take my hoodie off."

"No, it's my protection from the egg monster."

"Hey. I'm not an egg monster."

"Either way, I'm not taking it off."

"You know what I don't care." Harry took an egg, Louis backing away quickly onto the sofa.

"You can't get me now. And also please don't ruin your hoodie it smells good." Louis rushed out.

"It does?" Harry raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, smells like you."

"And I smell good?"

"Yeah. Tom Ford tobacco vanille. Smells so good." Louis brought Harry's hoodie up to his nose again.

"How did you know that's the one I use?"

"Saw it somewhere. You're all over my twitter, you know."

"Creepy." Harry teased.

"We need to keep baking but I'm too scared to get off this sofa now."

"I can't believe I'm letting you get away with this." Harry grumbled, running a hand through his egg-covered hair.

"Thanks Haz!" Louis beamed, quick to correct it to "Harry."

"Haz is okay." Harry shrugged shyly.