Chapter 12

SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN!! SORRY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke with a throbbing pain slicing my back, and my head beating like I was about to fall off a cliff. My eyes winced open and I saw Bently sleeping there silently, with his cute face like an innocent child. I pushed myself up with my arms, thrusting my wheight to stand. I shook Bentley lightly right before I jumped back as Jake stumbled in the room. Slurring his words and acting drunk, who am I kidding he wasn't acting, he had a beer bottle in his hand as he winked at me.

Of course I was frightened from this drunk man, especially his slurred words, "Oh little atumn come here and give daddy a kiss!" he stumbled in further almost like he had a broken leg or something.

I scooted back, In my luck Bentley woke, not the best way hence his father fell ontop of him. Bentley struggled under his father, finally slipping out. Jake hissed and Bentley, trying to hit him, I wished I could of screamed Leave him alone! Jake get away, just something. Anything that got that horrible man away from Bentley worked for me, instead I pushed in front of him. 

Bentley grabbed me and pushed me towards the bed, "I got this, you don't need to get hurt!" He fussed, standing to his feet and struggling while he pushed his dad out of the room, the door slammed and I jumped. Once it was all over Bentley turned to me, with a fake smile on his face, he moved towards me.

I thought I was dreaming as he grabbed my waist, his grip so light and gentle, his warmth cuddling against mine, our bodies only lightly touching. My eyes looked up at him before he spoke, his soft deep, insanely attractive voice, "Autumn," he tried to mumbled but I leaned forward. Our lips touched the instant fireworks exploded, my heart stopped, and I felt, suddenly felt right. "Autumn!" He stopped the kiss pulling back, and my face changed. To a frown. 

"We need to go, my father is sleeping right out there, he was too drunk finally passed out," he passed letting me think, how long had it been, I figured he 'just' pushed him out, apparently the kiss was longer than I thought. "We are gonna go right out the front door, alright?" He questioned her, and waited for approval. My arm didn't want to sign very well but I made it out, "Not now, I can't!" he asked me why, I simply said 'we will get caught somehow we will get caught!' It didn't matter we were on out way out, the door already swung open and the wind hit our faces. 

It felt nice being outside. Finally.