Chapter 10

Another SHORT chapter sorry, there is a LOT in this story UGH. I apologize

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes opened to the sharp beeming light of the sun rays peeking into the window from the blue and grey blinds. My head cuddled up to Bentley's chest, the sweet sound of his heart thumping, and his light breath on the top of my head made me believe this was all a dream, but it was reality. My eyes forced themselves to look at the handsome boy, he looked so sweet, and childish almost, adorable. His blue eyes shut with few strands of his shaggy hair in front of them. My body uncomfortably moved upward shaking Bentley slightly, letting his eyes come to a narrow view. He rubbed his eyes with the palm of his hands and scooted his back up. "Good morning, Autumn," His voice had the same effect as before. I motioned back 'same to you'.

After we were more awake, we slowly and carefully walked over to the door on out tip toes, it was only eight thirty, and all the others were asleep. Of course I wanted them to stay asleep, I had enough pedophiles for a while! The wooden floor creaked and yelled at us as we ran across, well after I ran across when Bentley motioned me to. The cold of the kitchen sent bites of cold to out feet, and we both smiled. My hair was all natted and my breath smelt but, around him, I didn't care. Was that good?

The cabinets opened as Bentleys hand pulled on the knob, There was tons of food, unlike at my house. My favorite kind of cereal, Fruity Pebbles. My eyes widened and I dragged my light feet and grabbed the box, making a puppy dog face at Bentley. "You want some? I'll get it for you!" He smiled widley taking the box from my hand, and slapping glass against glass managing to pull a bowl out of the cabninet.

The milk splashed in the full bowl of cereal, he handed it to me with a small spoon, "Dig in!" He joked. I felt a blush rub on my cheeks as I sat down and took the first bite of the delicious cereal. I heard a laugh fly out of his mout and slap me across the face- not literally of course it just felt that way. Right then I know my face was rosy red with a extreme and embarrassing blush!

Now the water splashed my hands as I rinsed my dish and carefully not hitting it against something shoved it in the small dish washer. He was eating a fresh orange and drinking apple juice, a much healthier breakfast than mine. Obviously. "I've come up with a plan!" Bentley mumbled slightly.

"A plan for you to get out of here, me too, but its going to take some time. Its well a long story to say but, you in for it?" Bentleys voice drummed in my ears as I looked the most excited I have been in years. I shook my head and watched his mout move more, " First we stay here for a week, we make my dad, Jake and bobby and Pablo think everything is all right and good, Pablo will get too trustful and turn the sensors off, then the only thing we would have to do is get through the security, there are lasors that only my dad knows how to turn off, but I know a special way, we sneak out the bathroom window, since we are both small enough and jump over the fence, there is only one problem! We have to get out in less than five minutes or someone will know somethings up! Can you handle it, I can give you more details later!" His voice was hushed and nearly silent but this brough a great deal of hope in me.

I shook my head helplessly and then stood up, grabbing his arm, I asked if I would have to be practially raped again for this to work, he shook his head, "I wont let that happen!" He mumbled slightly trying to say his words right. You have no idea how much stress this lifted off my stressed and tense, oh so tense shoulders. Everything was going to work out, or I though at least. "We have to pretend nothing is up though, you better be a good actor sweet heart!" He joked slightly, I could tell by the attractive wink he flashed my direction.