Chapter 7

Our eyes met, him gribbing my thin arm and moving me towards him. Of course it was the same man with the insane mask, I truly didn't know how he found me so soon. This all didn't make sense to me, I never gave the police any sign of him why did he want me?

The man whispered his hush deep and airy voice into my ear, makeing me flinch "You my dear, truly are a pretty thing. Say bye bye to mommy!" He yelled mommy out loud as a van drove up to him.

It's an entire group of around seven men, Six other guys then this one. He dragged me into the black old van, Of course they must have known I couldn't speak since he just held my arms and through my in the back. "Step on it," They all yelled but the driver.

I felt the yank when he stomped on the gas pedal and I flew forward hitting my face against the seat in front of me, I swear it almost broke my jaw! Saliva flew onto the man right as his mask fell to the ground. My eyes were shut and I was afraid to open them, afraid to see this mans face.I finally got the courage to look up.

I was stunned it was a handsome man green eyes, slick hair big pure and plainly amazing lips, his face looked so smooth and scar free, how could a man so handsome take me? As well as think I am pretty he is probably around twenty years old and I am thirteen! He was somewhat tanner than me but all of his stunning features made me fall back against the van's door. I tried to let out the word ow but it didn't work.

"Oh you take forever Bobby, Let me take the wheel give my girl some loving!" He winked at me as he yelled through the van, they were already tremendiously speeding, and now he was going to go faster.

"God dammit, don't get caught!" Bobby yelped and hopped in back letting the 'man' drive. "Hey princess, lets see what's under that shirt!" He joked quietly, almost hiding it form the others.

His hands reached towards my shit and it went above my belly button when I slapped him, leaving a small red mark on his arm. "OW you bitch!" He mumbled gabbing my arms. This is when I wish I could scream for help, "Oh honey just let me, it wont hurt!" He winked. This was a van full of pedifile looneys!

"Don't have too much fun save some for me!" Three of the boys called not including the one who stalked me.

Bobby tied my hands up with a small chain that was in the back, and he looked at me. His lips touched mine they felt chapped and gross, unlike the new driver bobby was ugly, he had a big nose, his insanely bushy eye brows and his eyes were the most ugly color of hazel in the world. Pimples even covered his wrinkled forehead and he looked almost fourty years old. He pecked me a few times before getting on top of me, since I was laying in between the seats.

My heart was pounding more than when the man had the knife to my throat! I could hardly even breath, I swore to myself I would never let this happen, I guess I lied! I felt my eyes begin to water as he reached down and gently sucked on my smooth neck, I dreamt of my boyfriend doing this to me maybe but not, no never a fourty year old man! That I didn't even know, that is gross in many ways!

After he finished sucking on my neck- and probably giving me one of those sick things called hickey's he unbottoned my first shirt and whispered in my ear, " Oh smart girl wearing two shirts!" He joked leting the sides of my shirt lay on my arms behind me and then he licked my jaw line and stopped quickly to rub my stomach a bit.

I thought this would never end as I felt his lips on my chest just above my breasts but the van stopped, and someone I wasn't sure who ordered him to drive. I could breath again and I figured out a way to slip my wrists from the chain, I whiped his disguisting spit from my jaw and wiped my lips. I left my shirt forgetting about it.

"Damn it Jake I almost got down and dirty with that cute one!" Bobby yelled at the actual handsome one I guess named Jake.

I saw Jake shake his head, "I told you to be gently and not totally get into it she is crying, and her shirt is unbottoned!" He fussed a bit grabbing my head and pushing it to his chest. "I am sorry Autumn!" He knew my name.

I was almost distracted by his warmth and feeling his muscles of his chest, He was almost relieving. I shook my head and forced the unmature thoughts out of my mind. Bobby whined a bit, "Don't mind them sweetheart I don't do that kind of stuff!" He said kindly letting go of my.