Chapter 11

The lovely sound of dory singing "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming!" Made me feel like a child again and I loved it. Being with Bentley watching this kid movie was the best, we were huddled against each other under about five blankets. It was freezing at his house, while it was snowing like crazy outside. His warmth made me get goose bumps though, his arm around me and my head on his muscular stomach. "My favorite fish is dory, she is so ridiculous!" He giggled along to her singing. 

A warm smile showed on my pale skin as I scooted my head up. So he could see my hands, "I like Marlin he reminds me of my up tight teacher!" he read aloud after my smooth movements. He laughed at my statement and paused the movie. It was exactly one and I was starving, he must of read my mind, "Hey Autumn, I am going to make a sandwich want one?" 

I shook my head and he let me go, not realizing I fell backwards and hit my head. His blue eyes stared in mine, as he apologized. He twirled around headed out the door, straight for the kitchen. He left me with a slight case of butterflies. I sure got those things a lot. My hand brushed through my matted hair as i stood too my uncomfortably big feet. Dropping my hair and head down towards my toes, I gathered my chocolate brown hair into my hand forming a ponytail. The rubber band held it tightly while my bangs dangled in my face. 

White bread, mayonnaise, a tiny mustard, smoked ham, cheese, lettous, and some kind of seasoning.  He made sandwiches like an angel, well to me he did. The small crunch of the lettous made me smile, as the flavors dissolved in my mouth. The food filled my stomach quickly though, and he took my hand gliding me back to the room. "I have a kiddish game I want to play, you up for it?" His attractive voice tickled my ears. I shook my head yes. 

While his hands moved tons of clothes through his closet he pulled out a full ninja suite, well too one black that looked female and a white one. "I would place this with my sister, before never mind but, we would run around the house sneaking up on each other. A total kid game but fun.  Plus you would be amazing at it, So you could sneak up on my and take me down quickly!" he laughed partly as he spoke. 

He handed me the black suite and told me to go to the bathroom and get in it while he does too. So my feet dragged me away from my new friend, once I reached the bathroom I took in a deep breath and walked in. The house was nice, and it irritated me that such rich people would be such criminals. They were probably drug dealers or something like that! As I stripped, I looked at my thin body in the mirror, even though it I was thin I felt huge. I looked even tinier with my large breasts, and my biggish butt. They both annoyed me though. finally slipping the ninja costume on I laughed at myself. It was the perfect size but I looked like i dressed up for halloween. 

It doesn't matter he knocked on the door and asked if I was ready, I walked out and couldn't help but laugh. His costume was short on his legs and arms, and he looked like that costume was years old. Yet he just had a huge grin on his clear skin.  "Yeah yeah mine is small, shh!" he joked nudging me slightly, "Alright well you go hide, I hide then we try to find the other and attack them. Not literally though, we play fight" He laughed again. I shook my head and took off in a different direction. 

My hiding place was quite simple, I went against to walls. In the hall way there is a small space between two walls and I hid there, it was great. Dark and you couldn't see me but I could see anything that walks by. It passed about five minutes and I heard a cough, then seeing a shadow right outside of the open area, then finally he walked by. I snuck up behind him, Bentley was still clueless. I grabbed his neck putting him in a sleeper hold, not an actual one he just couldn't move. 

This was fun, having him in my grasp. I pulled him to the ground with a silent laugh. my knees on each side of him and my hands holding his arms down to the ground. He layed there then flipped me over, and was ontop of me, same position. A glare rose on my face as I struggled. kicking my knee up I hit his, private parts lightly, making him turn over. I stood up and put my foot on him, my arms were in the air. The victory stand. 

Then out of nowhere I was on the ground, on my back with my hands gripping my feet. My jaw dropped as he smiled, "Look who is victorious now!"  I let go of my legs and wiggled my arms around his back throwing him against the wall. Lightly of course since this was just 'play' fighting. My eyes stared into his, while I grabbed his arm slipping it between mine along with his opposite leg. "Crap you got me!" He yelped. 

Right as I was begining to let go Jake waltzed in with a glare. "Hmm seems like you too are becoming friends. Well knock it off! Damn it Bentley! She is here because she is some dumb girl that told the police about, you know who and she deserves to be punished. She should not be having a blast, God dammit go to your room!" His voice became a yell as he grabbed Bentley's hair and through his head against the wall. The thump made a tear leak from my eye. Jake then kicked Bentley in the stomach, making him gag. 

The sight of Jake beating Bentley up was painful, it hurt me even though it wasn't happening to me. I stood to my feet deciding to do something about this situation. I jumped on the mans back biting his neck. I stopped once I tasted his blood, it was disgusting. Jake through me to the ground after spinning slightly. "Stop!" Bentley yelled, with a sob. My back hit the wall across the room and then I hit the floor. Blacking out.