chapter 9

Here’s the next chapter, and I’m already sorry for the cliffhanger on the end, don’t hate me please.

Ethelyn walked through the castle, looking for Kiana, Dabria, Dawn and Celeste, she needed to talk to them, now. She wanted to tell Harry her secret, but had no idea how to do so, and she was sure the girls could help her. She walked outside, and saw the girls sitting under the tree, just like last time. She walked up to them.

As soon as she saw her, Kiana stood up and walked over. “Honey! Your eyes are all red and puffy, did you cry last night?” Ethelyn simply nodded and Kiana hugged her. “Poor girl.. what’s wrong?”

From now on, Ethelyn’s point of view.

“I need to tell him, as soon as possible... I can’t do this anymore..” Celeste looked at me worried “With him, you mean your boyfriend?” I nodded “But I have no idea how to tell him... ” I sat down next to them on the grass “Hey, we’ll figure something out okay? We’ll help you.” I smiled sadly.

“Okay. First, tell us why you’re scared to tell him.” I sighed “Because I don’t know how he’ll react, I’m scared he will leave me because it’s too hard to be with someone like me, or because he only likes guys, not girls. I love him so much, I don’t want to lose him.”

“I’m sure you won’t lose him, look at you! You’re freaking hot, how can he leave you?” I smiled sadly “Because he’s gay? And not bi?” Dawn looked at me “Are you sure about that?” Just as Dabria said “Who is your boyfriend than? ” I looked at both of them “Not really sure, but I think he is. And I don’t think it’s for me to tell, he doesn’t want everyone to know he likes blokes yet I think. ”

“Well, he isn’t dating a bloke, he’s dating a girl, a beautiful one. ” I smiled “You have a point there, and, I know you wouldn’t tell anyone. Promise you’ll believe me, because it seems to everyone we hate each other.” All four girls looked at me expectantly “Okay, my boyfriend is Harry Potter.”

“H-Harry Potter? Harry Potter, and Draco Malfoy? But, how? I mean, you’re always fighting, always!” I chuckled, she was right though “I couldn’t exactly tell him I like him could I? I thought he hated me, he thought the same, and we were both too stupid to figure it out. Now I finally have him, and I can lose him again.”

Celeste looked at me “I’d never expected that to happen, but it’ll be alright, really.” I smiled at her, these girls knew everything about me, that I was a girl, dating Harry Potter, everything. And they accepted me for who I was, no matter what I told them.

We spend the rest of the morning talking about how I could tell Harry, before I had to go “I’ve got to go, I’m meeting Harry in half an hour, need to change.” Dawn stood up and gave me a hug “It will be fine girl, I promise. Whatever happens, we’re here for you.” I smiled at her and said goodbye, before walking to the castle.

When I entered the Room of requirements, I quickly changed into my normal schooluniform, and made the room change into a normal room with a simple couch. I sat down onto the couch and waited for Harry to come.

It didn’t take long for Harry to enter the room, and as soon as I saw him I stood up. “Finally, I missed you Harry...” He smiled at me and hugged me “I missed you too”
“I wish we could see each other more, I hate pretending to hate you.” He looked at me with a serious face “You know, we always could tell people you know.” I swallowed “W- Would you be angry at me if I already had told someone?” He looked surprised “I don’t think so, why? Have you told someone?” I nodded “Yes actually, four sixth year Hufflepuffs.” He looks amused, of course he doesn’t know why I would talk to Hufflepuffs.

“Why were you talking to Hufflepuff girls? Especially often enough to trust them so much to tell them?” I looked away, I could tell him why, but that would mean telling everything now. I don’t know if I could that. “I met them, some time ago, and we just started talking.” It was the truth, sort of. “But why would they talk to you? They know you’re always mean to Hufflepuffs.”

I didn’t look at him, I just couldn’t “Because I wasn’t myself, they didn’t know it was me until yesterday.” I don’t look at him, but I’m sure he’s confused “Why would you dress up like someone else?” I’m nervous “Not someone else, myself. The me, no one knows except them.”

“Draco, what do you mean? I don’t understand.” I swallow and take a deep breath “I’m transgender.” I’m scared, but he doesn’t seem to understand “I’m sorry, but what does that mean?” I sigh “It means that I’m born a boy, a boy’s body, but I’m not. I’m a girl.”

I said it, I told him. A million of thoughts go through my head right now, I can’t even tell them apart. “You’re, a girl? A girl, born a boy?” I look at him “Basically, yeah..” “C- Could you show me? How you look like as a girl, I mean.” He wants to see? He, doesn’t think I’m disgusting or anything? I’m so happy I almost forget to answer. “Er, yeah, if you want to.”

I think of the room I usually am in when in the Room of Requirements, and immediately the familiar wardrobe, mirror and charmbook appeared. I looked at Harry “Could you, not look, please?” he smiles “Of course” and turns around. I start looking for something similar I wore today, it looked beautiful. Since it was hot outside, I wore a denim short, a short short. With a top that almost covered the short, according to Kiana, I looked freaking hot.

I casted the needed charms for my hair, breasts and skin, and turned around to Harry. “You can look, but don’t laugh, please.”

Harry’s point of view

I turned around to look at Draco, and it was needless to say I was shocked. Not because I thought he looked awful or anything, I really didn’t. I just hadn’t expected him to look so, feminine. I looked at him, and the shock must’ve been shown on my face, because all he said was “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have told you...” and a soft sob, before Draco turned around and fled the room in tears.

I stood alone in the room. Draco was gone.

I’m sorry for the cliffhanger! Don’t kill me!