Chapter one

I’m planning on making this a multichaptered fanfic.

Draco is transgender, and has a crush on Harry, Harry also likes Draco, but when he discovers his/her secret, how will things go for these two lovers?

Draco Malfoy stood in front of a large mirror in the room of requirements, looking at himself with critical eyes. He was beautiful right now, so much better than the way he usually looked, if only he could wear these clothes to school. His image in the mirror was that of him, dressed in a beautiful bright-green dress, white heals, and silver jewellery. The dress was charmed, so it looked like he had breasts, and his hair was long, it came until halfway his back. This was who he were, this was the true Draco Malfoy. A girl.

He had known he was a girl since he was much younger, he wanted to be just like his mother, wearing the cute dresses Pansy Parkinson always wore, having long hair he could braid. But no, he was born in a boys body, so he must be a boy, it was what was expected of him. It didn’t matter if it made him happy or not,  he had to be the perfect Malfoy-heir.

That’s why he spended almost every free minute of his time, in this room, surrounded with the most beautiful dresses, skirts, blouses, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, make-up and shoes. He dresses himself up, and admires himself in the mirror, it’s the only time he feels like himself.

The outfit is perfect, he only has to add make-up to add the final touch. The moment he thinks that, a dressingtable appears in the room, with on it the most beautiful make-up he could wish for. It looks like the stuff his mother used to have in her room, where he always played with until his father found out.

After he is done with the make-up, he looks in the mirror again, yes, this is him, or now her. And she’s beautiful. He walks over to the desk on the left side of the room, where his diary is laying, it is filled with sotry’s about his favourite outfits, or talking about how much he wishes he could just be himself, but mostly with his crush, Harry Potter.

He has had a crush on the boy for over two years, and probably before too, only he didn’t realise it. It hurts, having a crush on the person you’re supposed to hate, and who hates you, because no matter how hard you try, you know you would never get him. It just fucking hurts. Harry hated him, of course he hated him, it was his own fault at all, well technically it was his fathers fault, since he was the one who made him be such an asshole all the time. As a Malfoy, Draco was not allowed to talk to people below his standards, like Harry, unless it was an insult, and with those insults, Harry was at least talking to him, which was in his opinion better than nothing.

Draco sighed, it was time to get back to the commonroom, otherwise he wouldn’t make it before curfew.  With a sad face he stripped himself of, putting  everything carefully back in the right place. As he was done, he put the diary back in his bag and walked out of the room. Back to the commonroom, where he had to be the perfect son for his father.

                                                                               <><><><>

Meanwhile in the Gryffindorcommonroom, Harry Potter was doing, or better said trying to do and failing, his potionshomework. Snape had assigned an essay about the uses of wormwood in different potions, but he didn’t understood the subject at all. His thoughts kept drifting away, thinking of a certain blonde slytherin, who he of course just happened to have a huge crush on. It’s not like he could help it, Draco was just incredibly hot, it was almost impossible NOT to think about him.

He sighed, this way he would never finish his essay, which would just lead to another detention with Snape. He really had to start working, without thinking of the beautiful boy, if he wanted to do this correctly.

Another ten minutes later, he decided to just give up, it wasn’t going to work anyway. All he could think of was the slytherin, the way he walked, his smiles, his voice, his hair, his everything. God, Draco was just perfect, in every way. Except for the fact, that he hated Harry, Harry was sure of that. And to walk up to someone who hates you and casually say “I’m in love with you” Was not a good idea, unless you wanted to be embarrassed in front of the whole school.

Now he thought about it, would it really matter that much? Everyone at school already talked about him, so why not? Okay, maybe just walking up to him would be stupid, but he could always send letters right? Tomorrow, it would be valentine, if he would send Draco a note then, he could look at his reaction. Probably Draco would be disgusted, but who knew? Maybe he was lucky, and Draco actually felt something for him too?

You’re beautiful, you’re smart

You’re unreachable for me.

You’re cunning, you’re amazing

You’re everything I need.

You hate me, I know

I just thought that you should know

What you’re doing to me

Because I can’t let you go.

Would it be good? Probably not, but it wouldn’t get much better then this, he has never been a good poet.

He scribbled some more on the paper, and finally got this letter.

For Draco Malfoy

You’re beautiful, you’re smart

You’re unreachable for me.

You’re cunning, you’re amazing

You’re everything I need.

You hate me, I know

I just thought that you should know

What you’re doing to me

Because I can’t let you go.

If you’re interested, come to the owlery at nine o’clock, i’ll be waiting for half an hour.

Harry Potter.

Taking the paper with him, he walked up to the owlery, where he told Hedwig to deliver it tomorrow during breakfast. He was already nervous for tomorrow.

So that’s the first chapter, please let me know what you think of it!