Chapter 14

Ethelyn told everyone who she was in the last chapter, I’m sorry for the cliffhanger, but here are the reactions J Sorry for not updating in a while, I wasn’t home and didn’t have acces to the laptop with my documents. I hope you’ll like this chapter.

The whole hall was silent. And everyone looked at Ethelyn, some with disgust, some with pity, but mostly looked shock.  The girl looked at her plate, trying to ignore all the stares and harry placed an arm around her, holding her close. she felt nauseous, after dinner there would be Slytherins owling her father about this, and by tomorrow she would probably receive a howler, telling her she was disowned.

The silence was almost unbearable, but it was broken by clapping form the Hufflepuff table after two minutes. Ethelyn looked up and saw her friends clapping for her, she couldn't help but smile slightly. Watching this, more people started clapping, mostly from Hufflepuff, but also a few Gryffindors, and even Daphne Greengrass was clapping.

Ethelyn felt a tap on her shoulder and looked behind her to see Ginny Weasley. "You're actually, Draco Malfoy?" She looked shocked, but not disgusted or anything as Ethelyn would've expected. "Yeah, I was known as Draco Malfoy. But my name is Ethelyn." She nodded "Yeah, sorry, Ethelyn. I just wanted to say that, if you wouldn't have said it, no one here would've guessed. You reallt make a beautiful girl. " Ethelyn smiled thankful at her "Thank you, Ginny. Really, thank you so much!"

The red haired girl smiled and walked back to her friends, by now almost the whole hall was clapping, except for a few Slytherins, her dormmates especially. Zabini and Nott looked disgusted, and Crabbe and Goyle just seemed confused about the whole thing. Ethelyn rolled her eyes and looked at Harry. he smiled and hugged her.  "I'm done with dinner anyway, what about we go?" The girl nodded and they stood up. They walked out of the Great Hall and walked outside, sitting down near the lake.

"You told them. Why? I thought you didn't want anyone to know yet." Harry asked the girl "Well, I didn't want anyone to know, because of what my father would do, and my dormmates. But when they asked, I realized that no matter when I would tell, my father would still do the same, disown me. And my dormmates would still be disgusted with me. There wouldn't be much of a difference, only that I could be myself sooner. "

Harry smiled at her "You still look worried though, what's wrong?" Ethelyn sighed "Where do I have to sleep tonight? Of course not in the boys dorm, but would the girls let me in? Knowing that I once was Draco Malfoy?" At this, Harry hugged her, pulling her closer towards him. "It will be alright Ethelyn, I'm not sure Parkinson will like it, but Greengrass was the first to clap after your friends. Davids will be fine too I'm sure. "

Ethelyn nodded "That's true I guess..." She stood up "It's almost curfew, we have to go.." Harr nodded and stood up too "Good luck, I love you Ethelyn. " The girl smiled and kissed him "I love you too Harry." He smiled at her, and together they walked back to the castle. "Goodnight Ethelyn." Harry said and he walked away, to the Gryffindor common room. Ethelyn walked slowly to the Slytherin common room.

She stopped in front of the portrait, trying to calm herself before she walked inside. “Midnight walk” The portrait swung open and she climbed in. Immediately all eyes were focused on her and she blushed, from the corner in her eyes she saw Nott and Zabini looking at her with utter disgust in their eyes. Nott stood up and walked over to her “We don’t want you in here Malfoy. You’re disgusting.”

Ethelyn’s point of view                                                                                        

“Well Theodore, I’m quite sure the other Slytherins can speak for themselves, they don’t need an idiot like yourself to do it for them. And I don’t hear anyone else saying this.”  He looked angry “We don’t want you. You’re not welcome in the boys dorms, and I’m sure the girls don’t want a fake like you either.” I wanted to say something but was cut off by Daphne Greengrass. “Leave her alone Nott! Of course she’s welcome with us! She’s a girl isn’t she?” She put an arm around me and brought me up to the girls dormitory, I smiled thankful at her. “Thank you Daphne..”

She smiled at me “No problem, Eth, sorry what was your name?” She blushed “It’s Ethelyn” “Alright, no problem Ethelyn. You’re a girl like the rest of us, otherwise you wouldn’t have been able to walk in here, there’s a spell preventing boys from doing that.” This made me smile, even the magic around the dorms saw me as a girl. Daphne chuckled and duplicated her own bed with an easy spell. “You can sleep there, need me to get your stuff from the boys dorm?” I nodded “Thanks Daphne.”

“No problem.” She walked out of the dorm and Tracey Davids came walking in, looking at her curiously “Never would’ve guessed, Draco Malfoy, a girl.” I grinned “Of course you didn’t, how could you?” She shrugged “No idea, but I have to give you you’re quite hot. ” I blushed but smiled at her “Thanks Davids.” “It’s Tracey, not Davids.” I nodded, letting her know I understood, and Daphne came walking in again. “Here you go Ethelyn” She gave me my stuff and Tracey started talking again.

“So, Daphne, already shagged the Weasleygirl?” She shook her head “Not yet, I’m working on it, patience. ” I looked curious at her “Ginny Weasley?” Daphne nodded “Yes, Ginny Weasley, that girl is hot. I’m trying to get her in bed, but no luck yet.” “Does she even like girls?” She shrugged “She likes everyone as long as they can shag, that’s all I need to know.” I chuckled “True that, that girl has had even more guys than you.”

“Of course she has, I do both genders, if you count all of them, I win. But about you, Harry fucking Potter? How on earth did you manage to get him?” I smiled “No idea, honestly. I’ve liked him for a while, and at valentinesday he send me a note to meet him in the owlery. We kissed, and have had a secret relationship since then. Until now of course.” She looked impressed “Harry Potter falling for Draco Malfoy…  I’m impressed girl.”

“Well, I don’t know about you two, but I’m tired as hell, I’m going to sleep. ” Tracey said, she yawned and walked to the bathroom. I got my bag and grabbed the charmsbook from the room of requirements, I didn’t want something like this morning to happen again. “What’s that Ethelyn?” Daphne looked curious “It’s a charmsbook, with the charms I need to look like this. They only work for a day or so, so I have to redo them every morning. ” She looked at me with pity “We’ll find something to make them last longer, I promise.”

15 minutes later, the three girls lay in their beds, all fast sleep.

So, another chapter done. Hope you liked it. I’m going to have some Ginny/Daphne in this fic too, not too much though, as Drarry is of course the mainship. Please leave a review behind if you liked the chapter.