Chapter two

Next chapter, hope you like it of course :)

When Draco Malfoy walked into the great hall, he was surprised to see small hearts falling down from the ceiling, covering everything in the hall. There were little paper airplanes flying around the great hall, looking for the person they got sended to, as was said by Dumbedore last night, all the valentine letters were removed from the owls, and magically folded into the cute airplanes. He saw people opening them, and looking at the person who had probably send it.

As Draco sat down, he saw one of the airplanes coming his way, but that couldn’t be true right? No one at this school liked him, stronger, almost everyone hated him, but still, the airplane landed in front of him, and it said clearly his name. But who would’ve send HIM of all people a valentine? As he read the letter, his eyes lit up with suprise, but mostly happiness.

For Draco Malfoy

You’re beautiful, you’re smart

You’re unreachable for me.

You’re cunning, you’re amazing

You’re everything I need.

You hate me, I know

I just thought that you should know

What you’re doing to me

Because I can’t let you go.

If you’re interested, come to the owlery at nine o’clock, i’ll be waiting for half an hour.

Harry Potter.

Harry Potter had send him a valentine? Could that mean he, he liked him too? No, that was impossible right? This was probably just some sort of a joke, an incredibly sick joke for that, but a joke. It was not possible Harry could like him, he hated him.

Draco looked towards the Gryffindor table, where he met the bright green eyes of Harry Potter, they both blushed and looked away quickly. It couldn’t hurt right? He could just go to the owlery, if there was no one, it was a joke, and his heart would be broken. If Harry was there, if Harry was there he had a chance with him.

The thought only was enough to make Draco smile, he had often daydreamed about Harry, of course, but now there was a chance it could all be reality, wasn’t that amazing? He casted a quick time-charm, to see it was already 8:45, in a quarter of an hour he would be in the owlery. As he stood up and walked to the doors of the hall, he saw Harry say goodbye to his friends.

As I walked to the owlery, i became incredibly nervous, what if it was just a joke? What if Harry and his friends would all stand there, laughing at him for being so stupid to come here? What if the message wasn’t even meant for him? Wait no, that was stupid, the note had my name on it.

And what if it did work out? How would Harry react at his secret? How would he tell Harry? When would he tell Harry? Could he tell Harry? He should tell Harry, but when? Not now, that was stupid. But it would have to happen some day, if they were together. Right? He couldn’t walk around in this body forever, that was impossible.

Draco was so deep in his thoughts, he hadn’t noticed he already stood in front of the owlery. He  knew Harry wasn’t there yet, as he walked out of the great hall before he did, but he was still nervous to walk in. Swallowing once, he opened the door, thank god the owlery was empty. He walked over to the window on the other side of the room, with his back to the door. He stood like that for a couple of minutes, and when he heard the door opening, he turned around to see Harry standing there.

“Er, hey Malf- Draco.” Draco smiled shyly, hearing his name, even though it was his boy’s name, from Harry’s mouth was something he could get used to. “Hey Harry”

“Er, I’m glad you came, even though it’s probably just because you want to know what the hell I meant with that note.” Draco shook his head and walked closer to the boy “No, I mean yes, I do want to know what exactly you meant with it, but that’s not the only reason I’m here. I’m here because I wanted to see if you meant what you said.” Harry smiled “Yes, I meant what I said. I think I’m in love with you Draco.” He stared to the ground, afraid to meet Draco’s eyes. Draco stepped closer, tilting Harry’s head up and looking him in his eyes. “Good, because I think I’m in love with you too.”

And with that, he closed the space left between them, placing his lips on Harry’s. Harry gladly answered the kiss and wrapped his arms around the smaller boy. Forgetting they were still in the owlery, and that every second someone could walk in on them, they lost themselves in what must be the most perfect kiss both of them had ever had.

When they were both in a desperate need of breath, the pulled away reluctantly, smiling at each other. “Would you mind if we kept this a secret for now?” Draco asked nervous. “I just don’t think I’m ready yet to tell anyone, I’m sorry.” Harry pulled the boy close in his arms “Of course not Draco, we’ll wait until we’re both ready to tell people.” He leaned in for another kiss, which Draco happily returned.

Please leave a review behind, I’d like to know what you think of it.