The Imperia King

By the way your not immune to the imperial king
Rin has been trying to start his power
but just can't do it.

"ok so we need to defeat imperial king-" I stopped listening because that's just who I am. "So we got to kill this king thing by getting close to it and not get caught?" I asked. "Yes" ryuji said annoyed. "Easy-" I started until I saw it.

"Easy now?" They asked. "Sure" I said lieing. "Ok so rin can you get your flames to work?" He asked. Rin tried but failed. "What if f/n used her flames?" Baldy asked.

"Because I can't control it. I had no one to teach me so it started to be based on me. Mine can not be controlled like his. When I want it to kill it will kill everything or nothing. I can use it to hurt or make things scared." I said.

"So you can learn control it?" Mariyama asked. "Maybe but since I'm unstable it makes my flames unstable. That makes me even more dangerous." I said.

"What do you mean by unstable?" Pinky asked. "It means one wrong move and I'll eat you alive" he looked scared and walked away from me. In the distance I could see someone.

Is that? "Dad?!" Ryuji screamed. He ran up to him. He was hurt badly. "I'll be a watch out" I said leaving. I'm probably not wanted.

I was close enough I could listen but it was hard. There was a gold thing flying that the short man kept secret for years. It was passed down to ryuji.

"Are we ready to go?" I asked butting in. The gold thing looked at me. "Hello f/n nice to meet you again" it said.

"Hello annoying bird" I said. "I told you not to call me that! Call me when you need help" It said to ryuji in anger.

"You know it?" Ryujis dad asked. "Yep meet it I while back but we better get going" I said. They nodded and we left.

We plot up with baldy, pinki, poka brows, and mariyama I guess I'll call her cinnamon because she is a cinnamon roll.

Ryuji tried to talk me out of going but I refused. The way up was hard. We had to fight the goop and ride on Rin's familiar. Plus rin still couldn't use his flames.

We were all counting on rin to get his flames working. Once we got up the mountain. Riuji summons annoying bird and makes a barrier around the goop so none can get out. Me and rin fought the goop the best we could.

"Rin is your flames working!" Ryuji screamed. Rin tried but it won't work. I fought around them trying to help. "Why not!" He screamed at rin! "I don't know!" He screamed back.

Ryuji couldn't move or help. If he lifts his finger the barrier goes down. Soon it grew to powerful and closed in on us.

"F/n do you think you can try your flames?" Rin asked. "No if I do everyone on this mountain will die." I said. Ryuji sighed and put a barrier around himself. "just get out of here! Evacuate as many people as possible!" He said.

He was scared. "No I won't leave a friend behind!" Rin said. "If I go back I'll be thrown back in jail. If I die least I die Fighting." I said.

Ryuji sighed he was tired. The goop got closer. "I'm sorry this is my fault" rin said. "If I could just use my flames then we could end this."

"Why are you afraid anyways?" I asked. He looked at me and then back at the goop. We slowly backed up. "I don't want to hurt anyone. After what happened everyone was scared of me." He said.

"I wasn't scared of you. I was mad that you took everything on yourself and didn't include your friends. I could care less about you being related to satan." Ryuji said.

I looked at rin and saw his smile. He opened his sword and blue flames were there.

"Yes! But what if I cant control it?" He asked. "Rin! You can do it! For someone who has been at this a shorter time. You've been able to do so much more. Plus he has a barrier around so he won't die. I can just leave. Well be fine." I said giving him a smile. He smiled back and took off.

My smile dropped as I stared at the goop. "F/n you should get out." Ryuji said. I laughed "I never planed on leaving." I said. "What?"

"Look it's not like it will matters. If rin fails then I can destroy it. You and everyone out side the barrier will be fine." I said.

"And what about you? What if rin pulls this off and then your stuck here." He said.

"Look it not like it matters. I have nothing to go on for. Even if I did then I would still be thrown back into the cell and left to rot. This way everyone gets what they want." I said fighting more goop.

"What about rin? He cares for you!" Ryuji said. "He will get over it. He has you and the rest." I said looking back at him. "Plus I'm to tired to keep fighting for something so... pointless." Tears ran down my face. His eyes widened.

I fought the goop till I couldn't feel my legs. "Please f/n get out of here!" He screamed. I ignored him and kept on.

I fell down on my knees to tired to stand. I sit down and stare at ryuji. "Come on cheer up. It's not like we were best friends" I said with a smile.

The goop started to surround me. Tear flooded down his face. He was sweaty and tired. "The rest is up to you. Tell rin I said goodbye." I said as black goop covered me until nothing was left.