This Isn't You

... I drew my sword (they let you keep it since it was a normal sword) and ran at her.

I swung but rin pushed her out of the way. "What are you doing!" Rin screamed. "I said leave!" I screamed back.

"We are! Don't expect anyone to come back for you!" He screamed. "Don't worry I dont plan on leaving here alive." I said still gripping my sword read to swing.

"Why do you want to stay so badly?!" Mariyama asked. I didn't answer I just watched her get up. Tears stained her pail cheeks.

She walked up to me. "Tell me why" she said again. She reminds me of a small angry dog. "Does it matter?" I asked.

Rin just watched it all unfold. "We can help you. We can be your family." she whispered.

I chuckled "you mean you want me to watch you and everyone else out there live there lives happy? I'm tired mariyama! I don't want to go! I don't like being hunted down! I hate that I live life on a thin string! I'm done!" I said finally giving in.

"I I didnt know" she said looking away. "No one did. You couldn't even notice your friend being in pain to." I said looking at rin.

"He tried hard to keep you and everyone else safe and he almost died for it. What do you and everyone else do avoid him?" I said. "F/n thats enough" rin said.

Mariyama was balling her eyes out. "your right I have been a horrible friend but I want to make it better. Please come with us. We need your help" she said crying harder.

Then it came to me. She wanted me to come to help and destroy the big bad monster. Otherwise I would still be in here. I gues I'm still a tool...

"Fine" I said. She smiled and we got out as quickly as possible.

When we came through I saw the rest of them there. "what idls she doing here?" Ruiji said. "I couldn't just leave her" mariyama said.

Rin looked at them. "You actually came?" He asked. "of course" baldy said. "But I thought you were scared of me." He said mostly to riuji. Riuji huffed. "No of course not. Unlike her you you actually tried. I was just mad that you wanted to handle it on your own. I hated that you did that." He said to rin

Rin looked at me. I was still lieing on the floor. "Thanks ruiji" he said. I could feel eyes on me. I got up and looked at them.

"One how long will this take and what are we doing" I asked. "Well-" miwa started but I cut him off. "Just speed it up." I said annoyed.

He got mad and talked to me like you would talk to a kid. "Big monster going to bust and we all get killed" he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Ok then second how do you get in this thing" I said pointing to the door. "You want to go back in? But we worked hard to get you out." Pinky said.

"No you worked to get rin out. I am just something you are going to use to help get you out of whatever mess your in. Plus this thing has a beach and none of you soooo of course I do." I said leaving it at that.

Rin and mariyama looked at me obviously knew I was lieing. My head started to pound. Ruiji rolled his eyes "of course you would say that" he said.

"What does that mean?" I asked getting annoyed. "I mean you never cared about anyone. I bet that's why your dad throw you out." He said.

I glared at him. Rin jumped in. "That's enough let's go" I didn't listen. "What like you and your dad? I still can't believe he cares about you!" I said

"What did you say?!" He said angry but he is always angry so not much of a difference. "You heard me! I don't need a bratty boy who thinks he's the best slowing me down. I have better things to do!"

The others tried to stop us but we ignored them. "I bet your parents hated you since you were born. You probably made there lives miserable! No wonder they throw you out! " He screamed.

That hit hard. My brain didn't think anymore. I tackled him to the ground. "You don't think I didn't know that?!" I screamed pinching right beside his head. The ground cracked.

He was in shock. I wanted to cry but it took all I had not to. Rin pulled me up and hugged me. I tried to pull away but he held a iron grip. I gave up but didn't hug back.

Ruiji didnt move until he snapped out of it. Once he got up he just stared. "Let's go" poka brows said.

Rin let go but still held on my hand. "I'm not a child rin." I said trying to pull my hand free. "Of course your not but doesn't mean you still don't need comforting." I said.

I felt my heart pound.

Dang I think I'm falling for rin.