demon inside of miwa

Since the trial it's been lonley. No one comes anywhere near me and I admit I miss rin.

Rin has been trying to talk to everyone like it's normal but some are scared of him and some are angry.

I've been around Mephisto. Of course we don't talk we just sit there. You know he watches me and makes sure I don't kill anyone.

It was class and something was off. Miwa isn't here. Yukio comes in. "Ok everyone were doing something different. I want everyone to go and check the barrier. I have groups picked out. F/n, rin, renzo, riuji, and miwa check the barriers." He said. I blocked him out after that. Soon I heard a slam.

I jumped up  on my desk ready to fight. I then see yukio looking at me shaking his head. "Pay attention f/n" he said. I rolled my eyes and got off the desk.

We all went around. After a hour of hearing pinki and rin complain I had enough. "Shut up, complaining won't get you anywhere" I said. Rin came up to me.

"Look who's talking!" He said getting in my face. "I said one thing and I'm complaining!" I said. I've got to admit I've missed this.

"You two both shut up!" Ryuji said.

Pinki started to laugh "just like old times" he said. We all shut up. Well looks like they remember. "It still is the same dummy" I said to pinki. "No it's not" ryuji said. "But it is, it's always has been. Even now" I said as I kept walking.

After a while we were done. I wasn't doing much until I heard screams. Here we go again.

I rolled my eyes and walked outside to the back. I saw a wind barrier, ryuji, and pinki trying to break through. In the middle was rin and miwa but he was possessed.

"What happened?" I asked pinki. "Konekomar is possessed and is trying to kill rin." He screamed.

"Wow I didn't think the kid had it in him." I said out loud. "Why are you so calm?! He is out there trying to hurt rin!" Ryuji screamed at me. "When did you start to care for him. Last I saw you hated him for something he has no control over." I said walking away.

"Your just going to leave?!" Pinki said. I sighed "fine" I said it was hard but I was able to make it through the barrier.

"Miwa stop!" I said getting his attention. "Your not supposed to be here?!" The demon said. "I was talking to miwa" I said. the demon used his wings to throw me into a tree. I landed on a stick and it stabbed me in the leg. I bit my scream back.

This gave rin time to try and get miwa back.

They fought but rin trued his best not to hurt miwa. "Please I know you don't want to hurt me!" Rin screamed. "But I do! Your flames hurt my family" Miwa and the demon screamed

He cried and rin tried to talk to him. "It wasn't my flames. I promise I won't hurt no one I care for." Rin said "you can't promise that!" He said. "I won't hurt you.'

"Shut up!" The demon screamed as miwa was escaping. Yukio came up  and they was able to get miwa to grab his had and get him out the demon. Before the demon escaped a jumped in front of it and made it go to Yukio. Yukio killed the demon.

My leg was in pain. I pulled the stick out. It was bleeding bad.

I watched as everyone looked at miwa to make sure he was ok. Rin had no one. Not even his brother liked him. I stood on the outside watching it unfold.

I walked up to rin. "You ok?" I asked he had a few scrapes a bruise.

"Fine" he said looking at me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. "Let's go we need to talk before you blow up in front of everyone." I said dragging him to a alie way.

"So?" I asked "why did you kill those people?" He asked. I thought for a second "I was mad" I said. "So you killed people?!" He said. I stood for a second.

"Yes and no, just like you I have trouble keeping control of my demon half. It's harder as days go by. I was a kid who lost everything and nothing at the same time. Some people tried to hurt me and i freaked out and killed. I thought If I wasn't able to be good enough then I would kill anyone who looked down on me. After I killed I realized what I did. I stopped." I said

I stopped everything to be truthful.

"I-im sorry I didn't know" he said. "It doesn't matter I'm still the same way. If I have to I won't hesitate to kill again." I said. "Why?"

I looked at him "because people wouldn't hesitate to kill me. I have to go bye." I said. He looked at my leg
"What happened?" He said rushing to help.

"It doesn't matter I gotta go" I said Walking away.  I hear a faint bye before I left to go to sleep.