Ghost?

Today is another day. We are going to the park to split up and hunt for a ghost that is a perv.

"Ok split everyone we will split up into two groups." Yukio started I stopped paying attention until I heard my name. "F/n, rin, and shimie" yukio said.

We all started to go to are corner. I was pretty much not paying attention. Rin was probably flirting with moriyama. i stared at my feet.

When I looked up I was lost. "Shit" Is all I did before a big bang. The ferris wheel fell down and a pink haired girl, rin and a grin haired boy was fighting. He had rins sword and was turning rins power on and off.

I used my power.

You look like this

Like this but normal skin and Your normal clothes

"Now who is this?" The man said. "Give it back" I said bored. "How rude my name is amaimon what's yours." He asked

"You can call me f/n" I said. "Ooooo so your her?! I've been dieing to meet you!" He said. "Sure now give it back. You had your fun." I said

He through the sword back to rin. "Fine but I'll be back!" He said and left.

I turned my demon power off. "Who are you?" I asked the pink haired big boob lady. Yukio came up us. "You all ok?" He asked. "ya were fine but I think these two needs to come with me." She said.

I stop paying attention because I don't care. Soon I felt something grab me. "Aaaaa" I screamed with rin. They dragged me and rin into a room by are ears.

"What happened?" I asked. "I don't know" he said. Soon the big boobed lady came in and started to talk to rin. Something about your a spawn of Satan and stuff. "And you are monster. You don't deserve to even be alive!" The big boobed lady said.

I looked around "me?" I said. "Don't talk to her like that!" Rin said. she kicked me in to a wall. I got back up laughing. "Really? Look here he may be pushed into a small sword but I'm not." I said I turned my power on.

"If you try anything this whole place will turn on you." She said. I swung my tail back and forth "and you seem to forget who I am. I'm not here for a fight. I came to be a exorcist but if I have to I will fight." I said.  Rin was shaking.

"Your scary" he said. I shrugged "have to be when you gotta be" I said. "Huh?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

Soon after that let use go. "Ok since you two are both been bad kids. I'll be watching and training you" the big boob lady said.

"Who are you again?" I asked. She sweet dropped "I'm kirigakure Sura" she said

"I don't need a babysitter!" Rin said. "Yes you do you can't control you flames so I will teach you" she said. Pishing the sword in a seal between her boobs.

"I can control mine though" I said. "Yes but you are a criminal" she said. She's not wrong. "Wait she's a criminal?" Yukio asked. "What did she do?" Rin asked

Sura looked at me for confirmation. "No it's not a good idea" I said.

The truth is I don't want them to know and I don't know why. She took me to were we can talk alone.

"You know they will hate you if you don't tell them soon." She said. "I know and I could care less." I said. "That's not true I've been watching you." She said. I sighed "I might have started to care for these losers a little" I said looking away.

"That's not a bad thing" she said taking a drink of alcohol. "kirigakure! Stop drinking on the job!" Yukio said. "Calm down four eyes. Don't get your underwear in a twist!" She said laughing.

I started to walk away "wait up f/n!" Rin called. "So what did you do?" He asked. "...bad things" I said

"Sound rough" he said. "You have no idea"

We went inside. "Wait!" Moriyama said. "Ugg" I said. "What you don't like shiemi?" He said. "It's not that it's just- well it doesn't matter I'm heading in good luck" I said. He blushed hard "what are you talking about?!'  he said.