Success

Kyoto Region, Shuiro's Apartment.

Her red hair was fanned out on her back as she tried to imagine the world faster. Will it to go to the accelerations that you want it to, try to see the world in the speed you want it. Though, she didn't know how slow she viewed the world and what exactly was normal to everyone else. 

Shuiro took deep and even breaths and tried to quicken everything around her. How fast would that be exactly? She had no idea. She had long forgotten how fast the world really went by considering the last time she saw the world normally was when she was playing basketball on the streets at the age of 10. 6 years seeing the world in slow motion, it seemed like 50. 

"I can do this..." Shuiro said as she opened her heterochromatic eyes only to see everything was her normal. "Just don't give up." So that's how her mind was solely focused on one thing, thus blocking out the excessive flashing of her silent phone. 

' Akashi Seijuuro '

The reason she made the phone silent was so her anti-social life wouldn't throw her off course. Though she failed to remember about her over protective brother and his ways, so maybe that could be labelled as mistake #1 for the year.

------------------------

                                                                    Winter Cup Stadium

Akashi's eyes were dangerously narrowed as the phone was glued to his ear. Yesterday his sister had disappeared from the entire stadium and he was worried, as much as it didn't show, and furious with her forgetfulness. It was a good thing she had those scissors...

"Answer, Shu-chan." He whispered in a chant to himself as he paced around in their Rakuzan locker rooms. They had their game against Seirin just minutes away and the coach suggested they crushed Seirin, make them think twice about trying to defy the Emperor of the competition. A peasant none the less.

To do that, they needed Shuiro with her 'Dilatory Eye' to point out the habits and how to defeat them. Winning wasn't enough for them, they wanted to teach them a lesson they'll never forget. You never oppose an Emperor, especially one with Akashi Seijuuro as their captain.

As usual, it went straight to voicemail. "Hello?" Akashi knew better than to fall for that trick, "I'm kidding, what do you want now Seijuuro?" So maybe Akashi was the only one that really called her so her voicemail was specifically aimed towards him and only him.

"Answer my calls, Shuiro. I'm getting really sick of waiting!" Akashi hissed into the phone before he hung up and sat down calmly on the bench, his Rakuzan jacket hanging loosely on his shoulders. He wouldn't risk his reputation and make people think they could stand against him because he was worried for his sister.

The regulars looked at him expecting him to start losing it and freaking out but they weren't entirely shocked when he sat there with an enraged composure but his face was passive. 
"Where is big sis Akashi?" Hayama asked as he sat in front of Akashi, looking him in the eyes because he was allowed to.

"I don't know." Ah, those were foreign words to Akashi. He usually knows everything but in such a big city, it was hard to tell where she would have went. 

"What a pain, now coach will be angry at us. She could have at least warned someone." Mibuchi said in an uptight tone. He liked to keep things in order and when someone was dubbed as lost he got quite pissy.