Ego

Rakuzan was sent back to the Kyoto Region alongside Yosen, sans for three members who had quite a notorious status. Murasakibara Atushi rubbed the back of his neck as the air around them got tense. Akashi still hadn't got it through his head that he had lost, to Kuroko and Kagami's team. 

Shuiro accompanied him on the stroll because of the simple fact that anything could happen to him, it didn't matter if he had scissors or a rocket launcher, Shuiro wasn't going to let her little brother walk around the Kento region alone. Plus, she needed to clear her head too. Even if she was happy, she had never lost before. 

If there was one thing Shuiro hated, it was her ego. It had grown rather big after Teiko left a string of enemies as they conquered in their middle school days. Yet even before that her ego was bigger than an average human. Her main coach was indeed Luke, but on the sidelines Hideki was the one who was able to form Shuiro's basketball style. For 5 years she had been training and becoming faster. 

"Shuiro!" Hideki said, his hair greasy and messy like he had just gotten up. Hideki pushed up his glasses as they slide down his nose. "Are you coming or what?" Shuiro, who was trying to shoot from a further distance, snapped her head towards him and frowned.

"Hideki-san, I'm busy with my shooting. Plus, I am oblivious  to where we are going and when we arranged any plans." Hideki didn't really like how Shuiro acted so serious and mature at only 11. She was still in Primary school, she should have been enjoying her childhood not growing up. 
Though Hideki could blame her Father, for visiting a couple days after the Akashi twins joined the basketball team and telling them they wouldn't be seeing him again.

Hideki groaned, "Look, I got tickets to this basketball. You have to come with me." Shuiro's eyes widened as she turned to Hideki shocked. For starters it was beyond her how he could even afford such tickets and she wondered why she was the candidate to join him. 

Shuiro paused in her shooting position. "A basketball game? Did you steal the tickets?" She questioned immediately, not wanting to be arrested for association with a thief. Hideki's face proved that he didn't, he looked offended and annoyed at her accusation.

"No, I bought them, brat." He began with a sarcastic edge to his voice but he was telling the truth. Shuiro gulped and stared at Hideki suspiciously. The question of why he was taking her was raised all of a sudden. She was almost sure there was a catch.

Silence. "...Why me?" She finally asked as she resisted the tempation to go with her assistant coach. "There are other options." Hideki raised his eyebrow and sighed. Leave it up to Shuiro to be the idiot to ask questions first. 

Hideki shifted his weight on his leather seat, "Would you rather me bring Kimi?" Shuiro shook her head. Kimi was another child on the team who didn't even deserve to be apart of it. She only got the ball in the hoop during testing time out of pure luck. Seeing as how she couldn't do anything else but shoot while on her own.

"Besides," Hideki began as he took out two tickets. "This is going to be purely for your education." Shuiro was already grabbing her jacket and began to walk towards Hideki. If it helped her become a better basketball player, she'd go with the untrustworthy coach.

As she settled into the car, she glanced at him with her heterochromatic eyes. Unlike her brother, she already looked like a freak. "How will this help exactly?" She asked with narrowed eyes that were judging him openly. Hideki was always uncomfortable under her gaze, it was like she was staring into your soul!

Hideki cleared his throat and began to start up the car, "We have front row tickets; I'm going to get you to observe how the professionals play. With your 'Dilatory Eye' you should be able to get a good understanding." Did you know Shuiro had photographic memory? Well, she did. Which was why she was a smart student, studying with one glance at her text books every night. It was convenient to say at least.