Chapter 26

Remember to comment. I don't like silent readers.

In the morning

Song of the chapter: don't be gone to long - Chris Brown ft Ariana Grande

I was in the kitchen making breakfast for the pack so we can have early training. I started to make the pancakes sausage bacon and hash browns with orange juice and milk and also blueberry muffin.

The guys started to come downstairs and grabbing their plates and I saw that Talia came down with bed head and puffy eyes after last night I didn't think she would stop crying.

Flashback

Talia came running in the infirmary she had a smile on her face then she stopped and looked at me and saw that blood was all over my clothes. She looked at me confused and then I looked in her eye showing her my memories you can see the shock and horror she felt then it turned to relieve happiness then pain. I stood up and hold her she cried so hard until the doctor came out and told us that she had two broken ribs and her wrist was broken and she had internal bleeding. Talia picked herself up off the floor because while the doctor was talking she fell down crying. She asked Dr Ames if she can go in and he said yes and then what has she disappeared into the room.

End of flashback

As I look closer I could see that she was struggling with her emotion. I wish she didn't have to go through this all over again but I'm happy that Serena came back so that she could stop blaming herself. Everyone came downstairs eating now and everyone was quiet. And it's never quiet at breakfast. Austin pack made it awkward.

OK so let me tell you what happened after I left the hospital last night.

Flashback

Lucas and I went to the holding cell. When I got there I saw Austin bound chains sitting down in the corner on the bed.

As soon as I saw him is face transformed into the biggest smirk I've seen. How can the moon goddess match me with someone like him a narcissistic bastard?

"So you think you want just because I'm in here doesn't mean there isn't going to be a war." He didn't look at Lucas and if looks could kill I think he would have turn into dust.

"That is where your wrong pup. I always win. I always come out on top because I'm willing to fight for the people I love meaning my packs. Oh yeah I have to thank you for that I wonder how papa Reyes would feel because you failed him." I taunt him. I could see he was battling with his wolf and he had a murderous look on his face. With that I smirked and walked out with Lucas hands my waist.

Flashback over.

Because Austin failed his pack the title was taken from him and was given to Lucas and I. We now have a mega pack so that means that's we are untouchable and invincible. So back to breakfast again it was awkward.

"Ok we need to go train and then we will have the ceremony to welcome you to the pack but be sure we are not forcing you are free tell you as you wish." I explained and he nodded and continues eating all except one. Brittany.

She got up from the table and her chair screeched. She just looks at me and nods her head then walk up the stairs. A few minutes she came down with the luggage in her hand. She set them down and looked at me.

"I can't stay in your pack. I'm going to live with my aunt and uncle from the Red Hound pack." She said and picked up her bags and walked out the door.

Thank God one less headache.

After that everyone started to put your plate in the dishwasher and started going outside. Lucas came and wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked to the train and field.