CHAPTER ♛ 13

Crystal POV

Ok, so here I am freaking out. I have a date in less than...eep 5 hours. What that's little time for me to get beautiful. Natalia came barging into my room like a madwoman and Roxanne is right behind her.

"Ok, why the hell are you running like one of those blondes in a scary movie?"I asked.

"Because we just got done watching a movie and your brother is scaring us with that's damn mask from Halloween," said Talia who is trying to catch her breath.

"Ok, so I have a major problem. I have a date and I have nothing to wear and now I'm freaking out for no reason." I said in a panic.

"Ok, so you have a date and have nothing to wear? Why don't you wear that red skater dress with pumps and some cute accessories?" She says again then sits down on my bed.

Wow that as easy. I went to my closet and took out the outfit that she said and put it on the bed. I then went into the bathroom and did my routine. I came back out in half an hour to see dumb and dumber watching Spongebob Squarepants. Well, what can I say I'm a good influence?

"Talia, can one of you guys do my hair?" I said looking in the mirror.

Both girls came over to me. Roxanne grabbed the wand curler and Talia grabbed the make-up. They both got to work. I tried looking in the mirror both the would block me until the end up putting a cover over it.

"Ok, are you ready to see our masterpiece?"Roxanne said. She took the cover off the mirror and I was speechless. I looked so beautiful. I look closer and saw that my eyes were green but it turned back to brown which is weird because it never did that before.

I turn back to see that my two best friends were back to the cartoons. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that is was 6 pm and Lucas will be here soon. I quickly change in my dress then put on my accessories and finally my pumps. I looked in the mirror at the person who is looking back at me. And to say I was beautiful was an understatement. Just then the doorbell rang. Talia and Roxanne got up from watching their cartoon to be nosy. I walk downstairs to see Lucas and Brandon talking but stop while I was halfway on the stairs.

"Wow you look, beautiful sis," Brandon said with a smile.

"Thanks."

I looked at Lucas because he hasn't said anything. He was taking in what I was wearing then a smile made its way on his face. I made my way down the last stair to see Lucas walking towards it.

"You look beautiful love," he said then kisses my cheek.

"Thank you don't look too bad yourself," I said with a smirk.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yea"

I turn and told everyone bye then made my way to the door that Lucas had open. He closes the front door and took my hands in his.

"You really do look beautiful," he said and I blush and hide away from him.

He frowns grab my hand and led me to the car. He went to the driver side got in and we drove off.

During the ride, it was quiet but it was comfortable. Every now and then he would look over at me then look back at the road.

"So are you going to tell me where we are going?"

"No because it's a surprise," he said smirking and I pout.

"Love stops doing that it's pure touchier," he said without looking at me. I sigh and look out the window.

"We're here," Lucas said then opens his door and I was doing the same.

"I swear if you touch that door you'll regret it." I sigh and waited until he came around to open my door.

I got out of the car and saw that we were at a restaurant but not just anyone but my favorite. He took my hand in his and led me inside. A girl about two years older than me was at the desk. When she saw us well more like Lucas she perked up and smile. Way to be a slut.

"Hello how can I help you?" she said smiling at Lucas who is busy ignoring her.

"Yes, reservation for two please," Lucas said with a forced smile.

"Right this way." the girl said showing us to the table. She left and Lucas too the pleasure of pulling out of my chair for me then he sat down.

I was looking at the menu when a guy Lucas age came up to the table.

"Hello I'm Jeff and I will be serving you," he said but he was looking at me the entire time.

"Thank Jeff," I said sweetly and Lucas growl lowly.

______________________________________________________________

After we finish eating Jeff came back with our check and was flirting with me. Lucas snapped at him and quickly paid at the cashier. He also got Jeff fired. So now we're at a park sitting on a bench because he couldn't drive angry and I don't wanna die at 16 too many people would miss me.

"Lucas are you still mad," I asked quietly.

He pulled me into his chest and nuzzles my neck. I put my arms around his neck and kiss his forehead then his lips. He caught my lips with his and deepens the kiss. Instantly I knew he was calm.

"I am now," he said against my lip. He got up and walk to the car with me in his arms. He put me in the car then went to the other side.

"OK love let's go home," he said after he got in the car then sped off.

Well, this is a date I will never forget.

Please comment and tell me what you think.

Talia <3