CHAPTER ♛ 8

Song of the chapter-Jason Derulo -Talk dirty to me

Lucas POV

I fell asleep after Crystal. I can't believe that she thought I wasn't going to accept her, I would do anything for her and I don't care if I hurt anyone in the process. I woke up to a struggling Crystal. She was grinding against my manhood and it felt so good but it had to stop.

"Love I think you should stop if you don't want me to take you here in this cave," I let out.

"Fine but can you let me go so I can get dressed?" She said.

"What if I don't want to let you go?" I whisper in her ears.

"Well, I guess you have to take me here in the cave," She said in a seductive voice.

This girl will be the death of me. I loosen my hold around her and she got up but not before flashing me her black lace thong. Oh god how I'm I suppose to control myself when she does that. I got up and put my clothes on and then sit back on the bed and wait until she was finished.

"Lucas I'm ready now." She said walking to the cave exit.

I walk up to her and move the vines to the side so she could walk pass but she didn't budge, she took my hand and looked at me with a smile, a real genuine smile. We walked backed to the car and I drove her home. The ride was silent but it was comfortable. I looked over at Crystal but she was looking out the window. We got to the house in ten minutes and saw Roxanne car in the driveway.

"Are ydriveway in?" she asks.

"No, but I'll see you soon and keep her out of trouble." I said looking at Roxanne's car.

"Ok see you later" she said getting out of the car but I stopped her.

"What no kiss?" I asked her my wolf wanted so badly to taste those soft lips.

"No because I don't kiss my enemies." She said with a wink then closed the door.

I sat in the car playing over what just happen. I drove off called Luke and told him to get Brandon and meet me at my house. Yes, I said my house because I graduate from school I get my own place and plus the pack house is too crowded.

I got out my car and open the front door to see Luke, Liam and Brandon In the living room eating nacho and watching T.V.

"Nice to see you guys making yourselves at home." I said and they look up at me then back at the T.V what's so interesting about Ohhh...

"What's this? I asked.

"Some of Crystal best fighting videos." Brandon answered.

"Didn't she say no one is to watch those?"

"No she said no one watch the home videos or look at the Photos." Brandon answered again

"Anyways what are we going to do about this prank war?" I said watching the video. You would be surprise that because Crystal is so tiny she couldn't fight.

"I say that we surrender because she's going to win regardless you can never know what she is going to pull like that time I blew up one of her childhood picture and put it in the pack house she was so mad she took one of mine and made four gigantic posters and paced one in school, the pack house, our grocery store and the last she pasted it on our house, everyone laughed at me for two months." Brandon said reliving the memory while we all laughed at him.

"Well I'm not backing down mate or not" I said not knowing what I got myself into.

Comment

Vote

Follow

CrystalOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara