Chapter 24

(Sorry for any mistakes.)

Song of the Chapter: Stay with me - Sam Smith

I woke up in a strong pair of arms. I looked over at Lucas and saw that he was still sleeping.I got up and went to the rest room.I took a shower and put my hair in a messy bun.I got out the bathroom and put on my sport bra, spandex and trainers. I looked over and Lucas and saw that he was still sleeping so I walk over and wake him up.

"Lucas get up." I said shaking him but he didn't move.

I use my Mer power and shoot water out of my hand and on his face.He shot up of of bed and look around the room before his eyes found mine.

"Hurry and get dress we're going to train the pack." I said then walk out the room. He growled and pull me back in to the room.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" He growled of pointing to my clothes.

"Clothes now hurry up and get dress so I can train that sorry excuse of a pack." I growled out but he was still staring at me. He snap out of it and went into the closet and threw and muscle shirt at me. I gladly to it because I wasn't going to stand here and argue over it.

"Ok now go get ready and meet me for breakfast." I said and walk out the door.

When I got down to the kitchen Talia was in the kitchen trying to sneak and eat ice-cream.

"Really ice at seven in the morning." I said and turn around fast and drop the ice-cream on the floor with the spoon in her mouth.

"It what the baby wanted. And i'm getting bigger like every damn day.And i'm emotional as hell." She said and I walk over and hug her. See when your a higher rank you pregnancy is faster than the rest of the pack. Alpha three months, Beta four and Gamma is six.

"OK put the ice-cream away and let make you some breakfast." I said smiling at her. I walk over to the fridge and took out the stuff for what i'm preparing.We sang and dance around the kitchen until Liam came and hug Talia around the waist and rub her belly. Their so cute. My favorite song came on and I started singing.

Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand

But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man

These nights never seem to go to plan

I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Talia joint in and started sing.I look over at her and smile.

(Talia)

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

(Me)

Why am I so emotional?

No it's not a good look, gain some self control

And deep down I know this never works

But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

(Me and Talia)

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

Oh, won't you stay with me?