𝗐𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗌

(y/n)'s perspective

(y/n)'s perspective

if i knew that this is how my day would've turned out, i don't think i would've came here in the first place.

but if i play this right, i could snag a small first-aid kit.

at this point, i was just dragging my body with my arms, and my legs had turned to dead weight.

i could hear the terrifying clacking of wilbur's shoes in the distance as i peeked my head out from behind a shelf.

i was about to go through an exposed aisle, and that is very risky considering that i can't move fast.

to my delight, the halls were empty. i just needed to grab that first aid kit and then i had to deal with the actual challenge.

i looked at my thigh. i hadn't actually given it much thought, if i'm being honest.

yeah, it hurt like hell, but i knew knowing the damage would slow me down: however i really wanted to know.

so after i scooted my body across the aisle as agile and quietly as i could, i looked down it.

my god, it was disgusting.

there was not as much blood as i actually thought there would be, but there was still blood nonetheless.

there was a meaty, crimson hole in my leg. it was maybe an inch or so long, but it still fucking hurt.

in curiosity, i ran my finger over it.

bad idea.

pain waves shot throughout my body as i almost shouted.

it felt so...

gross.

but i had to power through it, or else i would die.

and this sounds like a pretty lame way to die.

the first aid kit was a little bit above the zone in which i can reach, so i had to pull myself up.

i gripped the side of the shelf and pulled myself up; still very unsteady.

my legs wobbled and my thigh burned, but i would be fine as long as i had this kit.
just to be safe, i grabbed two more.

i didn't know how dream and george were doing, so they might need it too.

i used to frequent this grocery store often, so i know most of the casual grocery area. the special exit would be over by where tommy and tubbo were.

great.

i tried to think of a plan, but my mind stopped dead as i heard an ominous echo.

"where do you think you're going?"

my eyes darted to the direction of which the voice came from.

wilbur.

"get away from me!" i shouted, still standing up. in a panic, i grabbed whatever i could off the shelves and threw it at wilbur.

bandaids, condoms, tampons, deodorant, and some drugstore makeup were flying through the air at him as i snatched a box of bandaids in addition to all the kits and bolted for the exit, which was actually farther than i thought.

"you can't get away from me that easily," he chuckled darkly as he put his arms up in defense to shield him from all of the items, giving me major goosebumps.

"bet," i laughed nervously as a rush of pure adrenaline raced through me as my thigh suddenly became insignificant as a paper cut.

wilbur was chasing after me with his shotgun.

one good shot and my head would practically explode.

if i ran straight for the door, he would just take out sapnap, bad, and me all at once.

i had to lose him off my trail first if i wanted to make it.

i changed my direction as i ran in a zigzag pattern towards the stores's actual exit and made a sharp right.

i inhaled an icy breath of air as i could feel my lungs begging for more.

i was still stumbling as i ran due to my injured leg being very wobbly, but it didn't matter.

i made two sharp lefts with wilbur moderately behind me and then hid under a fallen shelf.

i didn't know if my plan would actually work or not, but as soon as i watched those oxford shoes race by, i knew i would make it out alive.

i clutched my items to my chest as i ran towards the secret exit.

i didn't actually look before i ran, so i took a major risk, but a wave of relief flooded my brain as i opened that door and saw sap and bad beside the dumpster.

i couldn't be more excited.

word count: 753