𝗐𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗌

sapnap's perspective

shit. they were gonna kill us all. i watched as that blonde bastard crippled to the ground, clutching his shoulder the same way i had.

"you fucking bastard! get them, nadia!" he shouted as i just laughed hopelessly, still gripping my dripping wound.

"get off me! let me go!" bad shouted as he squirmed in their grasp.

"the fuck are you laughing at?" the blonde yelled at me in his pain induced rage.

"you're gonna die. one more good shot and you're screwed, buddy."

"don't listen to him tommy. if bullets weren't so expensive all of a sudden, i'd shoot the e-boy in the mouth. just hang in there." the tall dark haired boy attempted to soothe tommy.

i turned around, practically praying for mynx.

i hope she shoots these assholes.

•~•~•

(y/n)'s perspective

as i hid under the shelf, surrounded in it's shadow, my hands shook with anxiety as it coursed through my veins. i was slouched against it's metallic walls, cocking the gun and peeping my head over by the side, to see a tall brunette along with a teenage boy with a smaller frame walking in my direction.

i quickly flipped back, feeling my heart pound harder and harder. i had 6 bullets in the chamber.

i can't waste them.

as i took a deep breath, i walked out from the side of the aisle and shot a bullet at the smaller boy's leg. as i immediately began pointing at the brunette woman.

"tubbo!!" tommy shouted after tubbo screamed in pain as the bullet lodged itself in his lower shin and he collapsed to the ground, attempting to drag himself away.

"i'm gonna kill you," nadia smiled at me with a borderline comforting smile.

"not unless i get you first," i said with a smile.

we stared each other down, aiming our guns at each other in silence, waiting to see who would make a sudden movement.

if one of us shot, the other would die too.

unless someone intervenes, i don't know what to do.

"for fuck's sake, just shoot each other already!" tommy shouted as i had gotten distracted by tommy and i felt a sharp pain in my thigh as i fired my gun as i screamed and tears began to fall.

nadia threw a throwing knife into my leg.

"omg there's so much blood! ahh it hurts so bad!" i began shouting as i began freaking out and i started to cry. the knife was in my thigh, and i didn't know if i should take it out or not.

as nadia began to cough up blood from being shot in the stomach as she fell to the ground, i took a deep breath as i yelped in agony as i pulled the knife out of my leg.

"nadia! oh shit! we're screwed!" tommy yelled, as wilbur dropped both bad and the dog and ran over to nadia, who was coughing up blood.

"oh god nadia please— it cant end like this! nadia—oh my god— open your eyes! i need you to open your eyes! don't leave me! i cant be alone! not again! please!" the dark haired boy yelled as he squeezed nadia's bodyas i made eye contact with bad and sapnap.

bad was carrying sapnap outside as he motioned for me to follow them.

i tried limping away, my right leg pulsating with agony as i gripped the side of the shelf for balance.

"kill her wilbur! shoot the bitch!" tommy screamed as i heard his voice crack with sadness.

at this point, i was already shuffling through the maze of aisles and shelves, which were all thrown around irregularly, making every spot both a hiding place and dangerous to get lost in.

"i'm gonna kill her. i'm so sorry nadia." i heard wilbur say as his voice grew closer. i panicked and hid under a fallen shelf.

i practically was dragging myself under the shelf.

all i heard were footsteps. and as i sat there, holding back tears, the footsteps grew louder and louder. until they landed right in front of the shelf, and stopped in front of me.

oh my god, i'm literally screwed.

word count: 700