Doomed

Chapter 30

Itachi smiled softly as he awoke, feeling lips on his own. He opened his eyes to find Yuna, laying on top of him. Her bare flesh pressed against his, her tails curling with delight. He could feel the vibration of her chest as she churred.

The kitsune gave a muffled yelp as he suddenly flipped them over, pinning her down as he kissed her lovingly. He nibbled on her lower lip. “Up for round two already?”

“Three.”

“What?” Itachi arched a brow in confusion, looking down at her, clearly looking for an explanation.

“Round two was in the shower this morning.” She cooed, pressing a soft kiss to his chin, her lips traveling down to his collar bone, nibbling a little on the flesh, leaving a kiss mark.

He frowned a little, but realization dawned on him as he recalled the memory, a small smirk forming on his lips. “Then I guess you were wrong too.” He teased.

She gave him a slightly narrowed glance. “Oh, how?”

“Round three was also in the shower.” He said, giving her a seductive smirk.

She frowned a little, but let him have his moment, getting out from underneath him. “We should get dressed... Kisame-sempai is probably waiting for us..” She mumbled, rubbing her head.

Itachi scowled, his arms going around Yuna's hips, keeping her on the bed as he leaned against her side, his gaze looking up at her. “I thought we were going for another round.” He grumbled.

She laughed, petting his head. “Mah. I want to be able to walk today.” She retorted, breaking his hold on her as she stood.

He frowned, but didn't ignore the way her body moved as she went to get her clothes from her bag, or the way she was slightly limping. She was teasing him by letting him see yet not touch as she redressed herself. “You're such a tease..” He grumbled, getting up.

She gave him a soft smile, zipping up the front of her dark robe. “Mah, the same could be said of you.” She mumbled, noticing she'd left quite a few marks on her Uchiha, and not all had been made by her lips.

She grimaced, staring at the cuts and bruises on his back from where she gripped too tightly. “Do any of them hurt?”

He glanced at her, before looking at his shoulders. “I'm fine, Yuna.” He said, giving her a soft smile.

She didn't believe him, not for a second, but she allowed him to believe she did. “I'm going to go find Kisame-sempai.” She said, pulling on her cloak.

She saw him nod in response, the raven a little more focused on getting his legs into the right holes of his pants. She laughed quietly to herself, as she exited the room. A sudden giddiness filling her as she went to Kisame's room.

She knocked twice on his door. “Sempai, are you still here?”

“Damn, I was starting to think you'd run into trouble.”

The kitsune smiled, staring up at the shark. “Mah. You should have known we'd be alright.” She chuckled, scratching behind her ear.

Kisame gave her a toothy grin, before looking over her shoulder, a frown settling on his lips. “Where's Itachi? We should head out now.”

The redette's ears drooped as she sighed. “Sorry... We only woke up a little while ago..” She mumbled, looking down at her toes.

The tall man arched a brow, picking up his sword. “I'm sure I'll hear all about it on the trip back to base.” He said, moving past her, heading to the other room. Where Yuna had left Itachi.

She gave his back a fake innocent smiled. “I highly doubt it...” She said, quiet enough that he didn't hear it.

She followed him back to her room, a small smile tugging at her lips as she caught sight of Itachi pulling on his shirt. Unfortunately though, he'd been a little too slow, Kisame had caught sight of Yuna's kiss, claw, and bruise marks.

His gaze immediately went to the kyuubi that had stopped dead in her tracks beside him. A look of horror had overcome her face as she prayed he's brush it off.

“What did you two do last night?”

The duo's blushes could rival cherry tomatoes, the elder of the two coughing in an attempt to clear the air. Yuna on the other hand, looked like she might burst with embarrassment, more than she had the night before.

A sudden look crossed the blue skinned man's face as he looked about the room. There were clothes strewn across the floor, leading to the bathroom. Pillows cast to the floor, the blankets ruffled and cast aside.

He also took in how some of the blankets led to the bathroom, and how his two teammate's seemed to be reacting to his question. “Ooooh.... Leader-sama's gonna kill you!” He teased, pointing at the raven.

The Uchiha's eyes widened a considerable amount. He hadn't even thought of the Akatsuki leader, or what he would do if he slept with Yuna, his adoptive daughter.

“But Kisame-sempai will not tell Leader-sama, right?” Yuna asked, looking up at him with hopeful, yet fearful eyes.

The shark sighed, looking between the two. Though it would make for an amusing show to tell Pain about the lovers, he couldn't bring himself to rat out his teammates. “Nah. So long as he doesn't hurt you. I'm cool.” he said, ruffling Yuna's hair and ear fur.

She smiled, a chur rising in her throat. “Thanks Kisame-sempai.”

“Now let's get out of here. Leader wants us back. He's got something to announce.”

Itachi and Yuna exchanged a slightly worried look. The chances of Pain finding out were lower if they didn't see him in person, but going to see him and Konan, he'd no doubt pick up on something.

Pretending they weren't worried about being lectured by the Akatsuki leader. The couple gathered their stuff and followed their partner out. They held each other's hands tightly, mainly because they were afraid if they let go, they would be separated and never see each other again.

Yuna couldn't held but walk closer to the raven. For once she wasn't excited to be returning to the hideout, even if Hidan was no longer there to pester her, she was almost certain she preferred that to this.

All the uncertainty was killing her, she could barely stand it. Itachi was no better, he had hoped his brother could kill him to avenge their clan, but he had a feeling the younger Uchiha had lost his chance and now pain was going to slaughter him for deflowering his daughter, that or Konan would for sure.

“We're doomed..” Yuna mumbled beside him.

--------

Kinaru: A little short, I know. I didn't want to put too much into this chapter. But anyway, I hope you enjoyed.

Please vote follow and review!

Just for the record, I do not own Naruto or Shippuden.

-

-

-

SAD NINJA OUT!!!!!